Chapter 27

Jakes POV

I threw my head back as I laughed. Ellie and I had went out to get food. She and I had both thought spending lots of Casey's money would be wrong. We decided that we could only get some food and go to a shop or two.

"Just eat your food Ellie." I say as she had been throwing fries at me. She smiles and takes a fry in her hands and begins eating it. I smile and take a sip from my drink.

"What should we do next?" I ask her and she shrugs. I roll my eyes. She's a girl she guns want to do something. Right? That's how girls work right? They want things there way. Not to sounds mean or sextist but that's how they seem.

"Umm I don't know. We could go to the park or we could go to the zoo. Or we could go to the mall or walk the streets and find small shops. I don't know you pick." I scrunch my noes. I hadn't been to the park since I tried to jump last time. And I didn't want to go there.

"Lets walk and talk. You can find some shops while we walk to shop at." She nods and stands. I stand and grab my coat seeing as it was a bit chilly today. We had only been gone about an hour. I told Casey we'd be back by dinner. So only a few hours till we had to head back seeing as we walked.

"Lets go princess." I say walking behind her. She sticks her tongue out at me. I scowl and get an idea. I run behind her and grab her waist. Then lift her in the air. She lets out a shriek as. I throw her over my shoulder.

"Jake put me down!" she yells and hits my back. I shake my head and slap her butt. She tells again and only then do I notice that she has short sleeves on.

"Never!" I yell out and she sighs. Then I feel her body go limp on my back. I smiled as I knew I had won.

I had no clue where we were going but I liked this. Having a friend that I could tell everything too and not worry about her judging me. I was always afraid that the boys did. That every time they looked at me they were thinking about how pathetic I am or thinking about how I made Casey a faggot.

"Jake! Lets stop here!" Ellie's words snapped me out of my day dream and I turned to see a small shop. I nodded and set her down. She smiled and grabbed my hand. She pulled me inside and quickly made her way to the girls clothes.

It was a small shop so there were only a couple racks of girls clothes. She finished soon and only had two shirts she wanted to try on. I sighed and we went to the dressing room. I was surprised that she had grabbed a t- shirt and a long sleeves. Today was the only time I ever saw her with short sleeves. I don't think I'll ever be able to wear short sleeves again.

"What do you think?" she says and spins around. I smile at her. I was glad she felt confident enough to wear short sleeves.

"Do you like it?" I asked and she huffed. She threw her head down and fiddled with the shirt. She was looking at her scars. I stood and walked over to her. She didn't look up and I saw a tear slid Dow her cheek. She then looks up.

"I just want to feel pretty." Her voice is a whisper. I smile and brush her cheek.

"You are. And I love that you have enough confidence to try that shirt on. Because you look stunning." She smiles and kisses my cheek. I rap my arms around her waist and hug her.

"You ready to head back?" she nods and goes to change back into her shirt. She comes out and smiles at me. She goes up front and pays for the shirts. They're both on sale.

********

"Honey we're home!" Ellie yelled out as we entered. I heard Barclay laugh from the living room. I smile.

"Jake?" I hear Casey and I smile more. He comes around the corner his face lights up. He comes over and raps his arms around my waist.

"Did you have a good time?" he whispers into my ear and it causes me to shiver. He smirks and kisses my neck. I pulled back and he frowns playfully.

"Come sit with me." My voice is a whisper and he scowls but then nods. Following me as I drag him to the couch. I find Ellie smiling and laughing on the couch wit Barclay. I smile and go to a different part of the house with Casey.

"I think Ellie likes Barclay." I say in a small voice as we go to our room. Casey chuckles and shakes his head.

"I think he likes her too." His voice is laced with humor as he tries not to laugh. I twiddle with his fingers and he notices my impatience.

"What wrong?" I shrug and look up at him. Bits of green and blue are in his eyes and I think this is the first time I've seen the blue.

"Nothing actually. It's odd..... I don't feel bad at all...... I'm happy." I smile and look up at Casey. He takes my chin in his hand and presses his lips to mine. I moan a bit as he grabs my hips. I push my hips into his causing him to let out a strangled moan.

"Stop." He pushes me back with a chuckle and I kiss his lips lightly. Then I stand and begin to walk down stairs. But behind me I hear Casey groan and throw his head back.

Sorry Case.

/////////
A/N

OMG so my friend and I have this thing where are chapters have to be 1000 words long at the least of close to. This chapter (apart from a/n) is exactly 1000 words and I'm like OMG! sorry for not updating I've been.... busy is a good word. Love you all next update soon. Shit gunna go down... idk.

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella or @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459

(P.S go and read Never Have I Ever it's a Jasey fanfic idk who it's by but I love it so much. Read the whole thing in one night)