Chapter 25

Jakes POV
Hours Later

I was in shock. I couldn't seem to move. I was stunned. My mind was jumble. I stared at the wall. Casey left earlier and I can't imagine why he would want to leave after that. I don't plan on leaving for days. Not until our next gig which is in three days. And by then I hope that people forget. Or get over it.

I hope.

"Jake?" I look up and see Tom standing in the door way. I then look down. He comes over with a sigh and I avoid eye contact.

"Are you alright? I mean I know what the pop said hit you hard." I let out a dry chuckle. He gives me a look. I sigh and grip my hands tighter together.

"I'm good. Just need to..... think." I say to him and he nods. He seems to understand but he won't leave. I know that he has something to say. I hope it doesn't have to do with him knowing about Casey and I. Or maybe he doesn't know and he's just gunna ask what I want for dinner.

"Jake?" he asks and I catch my breath for a moment. I grab my wrist and play with the stop I wanted a new tattoo.

"Yeah Tom." I say glancing up for a moment with my eyes still somewhat focused on the wall and nothing else. I hoped that it wasn't about Casey and I. But I never could hope hard enough.

"Jake, I- I don't know how to put this. But I know about- or I'm assuming that- well- are you and Casey dating behind our backs?" he asks suddenly as he stammers for the first few tries. I can't look at him and lie. Hell, I'm not sure I can't lie to him in general. So I nod. And he isn't looking at me so I sigh.

"Yeah. We- we are." My voice is a whisper and I don't dare look up.

Then I heard something slam and I saw the door shut. I sighed. He was gunna tell the boys. They were gunna kick us out of the band. Then Casey would hate me. I ruined everything. I- I ruined it.

"Jake!" I heard Casey's voice roar through the house. He was angry and I sighed. I then made my way to the balcony and rested my palms on the railing. I looked over and sighed. I knew Casey had found out that the boys knew and they had told him that I had told him. And now he hates me.

Nice going Jake, can't keep a boyfriend for a week

"Jake!"

Just jump off the balcony.

You know you want to.

I closed my eyes and pushed myself so I was now sitting on the railing. I clenched my hands on the tails. Tears leaked from my eyes. I knew the voice in my head wasn't good.

Maybe Casey will push you

"Jake! Babe!" Babe what did he mean by that. Was he mad or just loud?

I get hands on my waist and I caught my breath. Then I was pulled off the balcony. Then I was barried in the chest of a warm body.

"Baby?" I hear in my ear and I freeze. It was Casey. I then began to shake. I knew he didn't love me. He couldn't. Could he? I can't do this. I pull away and he grabs my again.

"Pl-please don't h-hurt me." I stammer and I hear him gasp. He's just staring at me. I don't look at him. I shouldn't have said anything. I'll just get hit harder now that I did. I retracted from him and continued to stammer.

"I-I'm sorry Casey. I- I- I'm s-sorry." I stammer and cover my face. He loosens his grip on me and looks horrified.

"Babe. I'm not gunna hit you." He whispers and pulls me to him. I try not to flinch but I'm unsuccessful. He sighs and grabs my face. I cringe once and he rubs a finger over my cheek.

"I'm not going to hit you. Ever. I promise. I love you okay baby." He then kisses my lips gently. I resist at first then I kiss him back. He then pulls back and my breath hitches. He rests his forehead against mine.

"Can I ask you a question?" he asks me and I nod. He sighs for a moment.

"Are- why do you act like that?" He asks and I look at him. He looks down and I sigh. I had no clue what he was talking about.

"Like what?" I ask in a small voice and crunch my noes. He sighs again and plays with my fingers.

"Scared, like I was gunna hit you." He says in a small voice and I look down.

"My- it's from an old relationship." I say with a weak smile. He grips my hand and his gaze looks at me.

"What?" He seems mad and I grab his wrist. He looks up again and I kiss his lips. He seems to relax and I smile.

"Just let it go." I whisper and he nods. He kisses my neck once and I smile.

As much as I love Casey.

That voice in my head still makes things worse.

////////
A/N

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY! I haven't updated in a few days. My feet are killing me! We had field day so I played volleyball for 7 hours.

QOTD- Who's your favorite boy in SK?

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella or @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459