Chapter 30

Jakes POV
(At Airport Home- Bristol)

"Jakey!" I look up and see my little sister Sydney running towards me. I smile and take her for a hug when she reaches me. My mom trails behind her. I lift up Syd and place her on my hip. I then hug my mom. She puts her face in my neck and I smile

"Hi mom." She smiles and runs her fingers through my hair.

"Hey honey. How are you?" her voice is true. That she's concerned. I roll my eyes and set Syd down. She takes my hand and I look at her for a moment then look at my mom.

"Yeah mom. I'm good. How are you?" she smiles and puts an arm around my shoulder. She kisses my cheek.

"I'm good honey. Now lets go get some food. You've got to be starved." She says and I nod my head. I smile my mom knows me very well.

********
(After Food- Back at Flat)

"Come see my room Jakey! We redid the walls and moved everything around!" Syd says and begins pulling me. I smile and follow her to her room. I hadn't been home since the end of the X Factor. We had gone on tour and now we had released a song. I loved it but I missed my family.

My sister was right. Her room had changed. And so had she. She seemed more... grown up. And mature. I sighed and looked around my house. I had missed a lot. My mom died her hair again to hide 'her grey hair' that if you asked me didn't exist. Syd had redone he room and she had grown at least two inches. She didn't have much more to grow but I didn't want to miss that too. I was missing everything.

"Jake honey are you alright?" my mom asks as I pick at my food. I smile and lol at her fakely.

"Yeah I'm fine mom. Just not all that hungry is all." She gives me a small look that reminds me of Casey and I smile more. But soon it falls. If I wanted to see my family more I couldn't spend as much time with Casey. They were both important. But I.... it's hard.

"Okay hon just checking." She smiles and continues eating. Casey would have pestered me about my feelings. And I would have told him. Because I can talk to him about anything. But my mom and I have a different relationship. I trust her but I can't tell her about Casey and I. I would love to but.... I just can't.

I finish my plate of food and look down. I hadn't eaten all of it. But I had eaten. I gave myself a half smile and then looked up to see my mom smiling at me to. Syd seemed to be oblivious to what was happening but that's ok.

*Caseys POV*
(The Next Morning)

Jake wasn't here and my head got worse the moment he walked out the door. Last night I couldn't close my eyes. I had been up all night shaking like crazy. I hadn't told Tom yet because he wasn't up. No one was. It was six in the morning. I'm never up this early. But Barclay usually is. Which was odd. I didn't see him once he or home.

"Morning Case." I looked up and saw a well rested and happy Charlie. I smiled at him and took another sip of my coffee. All I had been drinking was coffee.

"Hey Chaz. How'd you sleep?" He smiles up at me while grabbing his bowl.

"I slept great actually. How bout you?" I shrug and decide to lie to him.

"I slept pretty well." I say and he nods with a great smile. I look at him and decide that I want to be that happy. Don't get me wrong I am... but I just can't sleep. And that's making me miserable. Especially with Jake not here.

"Morning Casey how's your head mate?" I look up to see Tom. His hair is disheveled, I smirk at him. Should I lie to him too? I woke up after sleeping for an hour and I couldn't walk. I was all dizzy and everything was spinning.

"My heads fine Tommy. I swear." He nods and goes to get his coffee. He scowls at how much there is.

"Good." He takes a sip in after putting in two creamers and once sugars. Then he sits down next to me.

I feel a sharp pain behind my eyes and scream.

*Jakes POV*

Syd lays next to me as we watch a movie. I hadn't really been watching it. I hadn't slept well last night but I'm guess I'm okay. I got like four hours of sleep so that's okay. I wasn't terribly tired.

I look up as the door opens and my mom stands there. I pause the movie and look at her. She looks down for a moment then looks up again meeting my eyes.

"Jake is your phone on?" she asks and I shake my head. I always turned off my phone when Im with Syd. She's my number one priority.

"No why?" I say sitting up. Sydney does too and she rubs her eyes. She's still close to me and I guessed that after the more minted she would be asleep again.

"Tom just called." Tom why?

"What's going on mom?" I ask and feel my hands start to shake. Maybe I was over reacting. Maybe it was nothing. Maybe we had gotten a gig or a contract.

"It's Casey." My breath hitches in my throat and I grip my hands.

"He's in the hospital."

////////
A/N

Sorry for not updating I've been at my friends house. WE WATCHES THE WOMAN IN BLACK!! AND HOLY SHIT! THEN WE BROKE HER FAN! Like legit the blade fell off.... so how is everyone? What do you think about this chapter?

AND THE LOVE ME SO RAP VERSION ACOUSTIC LIKE HOLY SHIT!! JAKE!!! AND THE PIANO ON JAMES'S SOLO!!! WHAT?! OMG I DIED!!

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella or @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459