Epilouge

Jakes POV
7 Years Later

"Nervous?" I asked as Ellie paced the room. Her hands were shaking and I could hear her breathing from my corner of the room.

"Of course I am." She snaps and then gives me an apologetic look. She walked over to where I was leaning against the wall in a tux. She was only looking down. Usually people are taller than me but Ellie is an inch shorter and when she looks down she looks even shorter.

"I'm sorry." She whispers. I shake my head and rap my arms around her.

"Don't be." I say before continuing, " its alright that your nervous and I don't blame you for being a bit snappy. But remember you've got nothing to worry about. He's loves you. And if he didn't you and I wouldn't be here right now." I say to her and she laughs. She then smiles up at me and nods.

"Are you ready?" I ask and she smiles again before grabbing her dress.

"As I'll ever be." She slips the dress on and is very careful not to rip it. I had a surprise for her Ellie today. She's always saying that she misses her family as much as she hates them for how they made her feel. Well I flew her parents in just to see her get married. And I'm hoping that nothing bad happens.

"Zip me up?" She asks while holding her hair up so I can zip it.

"I'm the maid of honor aren't I?" she smiles as let's me zip it with a emotionless look on her face. She seems happy with Barclay and I'm glad she found him. I'm glad he found her to be honest. They're cute together and I think they need each other.

********

"You may kiss the bride!" The minister yelled and Barclay grabbed Ellie's waist and pulled
her in for a kiss. I smiled from where I was now sitting next to Casey. Casey had made Tom his best man so we ended up walking down the isle together. And from what I could tell Casey didn't like it but he would be okay.

"Jake?" I look over to look at Casey.

"Yeah babe?" I ask back at him as he's smiling. He lays his hand upon mine and looks into my eyes.

"That's gunna be us someday." He says and my heart rate raises. He kisses my hand and then places our interlocked hands onto my knee.

"Now lets go. Reception time." I say to him and he rises with me. We follow everyone else out and into the other room of the venue.

Soon music begins playing and Ellie and Barclay are dancing. I smile and wink at her as her gaze catches mine. She blushes and hides in Barcs neck. He just holds her tighter.

"Dance with me." Casey says and stands infront of me. He looks stunning in this lighting and I can't help but stare. He just looks at me and awaits an answer.

"Yeah." I whisper and take his hand. We go and end up next to El and Barc. She smiles at us and now I turn bright red in Casey's grasp. I love this. This is perfect.

"Thank you." I say to him like I do all the time. He looks down in me and kisses my head.

"Your welcome but I should be thanking you." He whispers and presses his forehead to mine.

"We thank each other." I say to him and he smiles at me. He runs a hand over my arm where the scars would be but my suit sleeve covers then.

"We except the love we think we deserve." He says and kisses my head again.

"Did you just quote The Perks of Being a Wallflower?" I ask him and he looks at me with a smirk.

"Maybe." He whispers and places his lips on mine. I kiss him back and grab the back of his neck and push myself onto his tippy toes.

"I love that movie." I whisper against his lips. He smirks even more and presses his forehead on mine.

"I know you do."

////////
A/N

I can't believe that it's over!!! I loved writing this so much!! Thank you to everyone who has read it! I love all of you!!! And it's my birthday today so this is a great memory!!

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella or @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459