Chapter 36

Jakes POV

"W-what?" I stammered as I felt my heart rate rise. Barclay looked at me with a bit of panic.

"This guys at the door says that he's looking for Jake." Charlie repeats his words again pointing over his shoulder.

"T-tell him th-that Jake doesn't live here." I stammer out and they both look at me like I've lost it.

"But that's-"

"Tell him Jake doesn't live here!" I yell and Charlie jumps nearing three feet in the air.

"Jake are you alright?" Barclay says a grabs my arms slightly and I jump. I look at him and then look down. My heart rate is high in the air and I feel as if I'm about to pass out.

"I-I'm sorry. Just please get rid of him Char." I whisper to him and he nods. Barclay nods to him and I and then leaves the room. I sit there a place my head in my hands. I pulled on my hair and Barclay tried to touch me.

"No! Don't touch me Jason! I said I was sorry!" I yelled out at I felt hands grasp my wrist.

*Flashback*

"Your mine! How many times do I have to tell you!" I feel a pain in my lower abdomen as he thrashed his foot into my stomach. I cried out as he did this.

"I-I'm s-sorry b-babe. I didn't mean it- he g-grabbed m-me." I stammer out and I hear him sigh. He grabs onto my hair and yanks me up to face him.

"Promise?" he asks and I can see him grind his teeth. I slowly open my mouth but he grabs my hair as if to tell me not to talk. I nod and gulp. He gives me a wicked smile and he loosens his grip on me. He then grabs my waist. Then his lips are on mine and I kiss him back.

He's so mean but he's so sweet to me. He kisses me like I'm the only person he's ever loved. And at the end of the day I love him.

*End of Flashback*

"Jake are you alright babe?" I look up to meet Casey's gaze and I then quickly move away. He comes closer and I move away from him. I see him scowl and I feel bad.

"Who's Jason?" he asks and he clenches his fists. I feel tears in my eyes and I shake my head. I hear him sigh and let out an angry breath. He doesn't say anything at first but he then hits the wall next to me. I flinch and hold in a scream.

"Are you cheating on me?" he asks breathlessly. My head snaps to his and I open my mouth. I have to tell him.

But what's more important to me, him never finding out or him leaving me? Which do I fear more?

"Casey- I-" what was I supposed to say? I promised I would never tell anyone about Jason. Not even my mom knows about him.

"You what!? Your cheating on me aren't you! I should have known that you never loved me!" He yells out and grabs his hair. I jump up at him.

"I'm not cheating on you." I hiss at him with gritted teeth. He looks a taken back.

"Are you sure! Cause if your not then what's going on!" He yells and I can't answer him. I can't tell him. Not at all.

"I-I can't tell you." I say to him and he looks down and sighs.

"Then if you can't tell me. Then- we're over."

////////
A/N

I'm literally crying because of this right now. Sorry for not updating!

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella or @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459