Chapter 28

Casey's POV
3 Days Later

I hadn't been feeling well at all. My head hurt and so did the rest of my body. But I'm to stubborn to tell anyone. Especially Jake. I was fine.... I just couldn't sleep or close my eyes without seeing Jakes lifeless body on the ground wit blood pooled around him.

It was my fault. No matter how many times everyone, Jake included, told me it wasn't- I still felt it was. Because if I hadn't- the point is that it was my fault.

"Casey?" I looked up to meet Barclay gaze. Ellie was sitting on his lap with her head dug into his shoulder. They were cute but I just hoped neither of them got hurt. I wasn't sure who's side Jake would take but I didn't know Ellie very well and Barclay was my band mate so I would most likely feel obligated to take his side. And I didn't want to fight with Jake about there problems. We had enough of our own.

"Yeah mate?" I said and glanced down at Jake who was asleep in my lap. I smiled slightly but soon turned my gaze back to Barclay.

"You really do love him huh?" he glanced at Ellie and smiled down at her. She seemed to focused on the movie to pay any attention to anything we're saying. I blu and run my fingers through his hair. I nods. His sqerms a bit and I smile.

"I do a lot. You really like her?". I ask and he flushes. I smirk as I know the answer. He did like her but didn't want to admit it. If he didn't he wouldn't say it out loud. Not at first but I felt that Ellie. I didn't want there problems to effect Jake and I. We were I such a good place. But at the same time I don't want whatever's going on with me to hurt us either. I'm just trying to be careful.

"I do, a lot." I smile at his response and see Jake move a bit in my lap. I twist a small bit of his hair in my hand and he soon stops moving again. I wanted him to sleep. Because if he was asleep then he wouldn't know about my head aches. I didn't want him to worry about me. All of our focus needed to be on him.

********
(A Week Later)

"Mom I'm fine." I could hear Jakes voice coming from our room. He was talking to his mom for about an hour. I sighed and put my head in my hands. Jake hasn't really spent time with his mom while she was here cause he was so focused on me.

"Jake?" I say a bit confused as I walked in. His head snapped to mine and he quickly dismisses his mom and hung up the phone. As he looked down I scowled. He hung up on his mom? Jakey never does that.

"Hey babe." He comes over and stands on his tippy toes to press his lips to mine. He tastes so sweat I almost forget what had just happened. I bit my lip and pulled back. Jake gave me a confused look and I sighed.

"How's your mom?" He tenses at my words and slides his gaze away from me. I sigh and grab his chin.

"What?" I let out a dry chuckle and he pecks my lips once.

"She wants me to come home for a bit." His voice is small and I don't know why he was hiding that from me. If he wants to see his family than I don't see the problem. I thought he said he was gunna tell me everything but I guess not.

"So? I don't see a problem with it." I say and his gaze locks with mine. I smile at him and he looks confused.

"So you don't mind if I go?" his voice is small again and this time I peck his lips. I shake my head.

"I'm gunna miss you like crazy but your not gunna be gone forever. You'll be back. And besides you need to see you mom and your sister." I say as my voice trails off. I grab his hips slightly and he smiles.

"I love you." I smile at his words. I love that feeling I get when I hear him say that.

"I love you too."

////////
A/N

Really quick one. Sorta filler and sorta foreshadowing so..... yeah.

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella or @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459