Chapter 4

"Sunshine
I can call you my baby boy
You can call me your baby girl
Maybe we can spend some time (Some time)
I can be your sunshine
I can call you my baby boy
You can call me your baby girl
Maybe we can spend some time (Some time)
I can be your sunshine."
Lil Flip ft. Lea "Sunshine"

Nicole

"After we leave the bank, we're going straight to the airport. I know how some of y'all are. You better leave enough time to check in, and go through TSA and customs. If anybody is late and misses their flight, I don't want to hear any complaints." I told Dennis over the phone.

Tomorrow is my birthday and we are headed to Dubai today. The guys are bringing their girlfriends: Daniel and Eva, Tre and Choyce, and Dennis and Karin.

Tae and I are the only ones who won't have our partners on this trip, so I guess we're stuck with each other

Tae and I are the only ones who won't have our partners on this trip, so I guess we're stuck with each other. I hang out with the girls sometimes. They're really cool. It's just sometimes I want to stay home.

"We'll be there on time. Don't worry."

"Did you guys weigh your bags beforehand?"

"I know none of mine are over 30 pounds. Karin's are probably overweight. She'll handle that on her own."

"Don't do her like that." I laughed.

"Nobody told her to pack like we were moving. We're only going to be there for four days."

"You know what? I'll see y'all soon."

"Okay. Bye."

"Thank you again for taking us to the airport, Shawn."

"He didn't have a choice." Tae rolled his eyes.

"I didn't have a what?" Tae didn't let out a peep, causing me to laugh as Shawn looked at him. "That's what I thought. It's cool. It's the least I could do since I can't make the trip."

"I understand. The way some of these contractors will waste your money if you don't supervise them is crazy, but I'm proud of you for opening your second restaurant."

"Thanks. I can't wait to plan the grand opening."

"It's definitely going to be packed."

"I already got my outfit ready for that night. I can picture myself wiping away the tears as you thank me in front of everyone for helping make it possible." Tae commented.