Chapter 22

"(Why, why me, baby?)
You know every day, we livin' life
Up and downs and sh*t, goin' through sh*t
Going through changes, and you know what I'm sayin' (Why me, baby?)
Real life sh*t
(Why, why me, baby?)
(I been livin' wild)
(Why me, baby?)"
Gunna "livin wild"

Nicole

"Let me just slip these on." I inserted my feet into my blue camo crocs. I would prefer to wear the marble pair that has the fur inside, but I have no idea where they are. I bet Leo hid them somewhere because he loves taking my shoes.

I could wear my platform crocs. I like the extra inches they give me, but my feet start hurting after walking an hour in them.

As I sprayed perfume over my body, I looked at my stomach in the full length mirror.

I'm officially two months pregnant. You still can't tell if you were looking at me. It looks more like I'm bloated or something.

You thought Dewayne was clingy? Ever since my doctor confirmed that I was pregnant, that man has been at my beg and call. Now that he won't be going on the road for a while, he's not letting me do anything in the house or run errands by myself.

I glanced over my light grey Skims set before grabbing my purse and leaving the bedroom. I strolled into the kitchen to grab my car keys.

I looked over into the living room to see Dewayne laying down on the couch watching Devious Maids.

He has been hooked on these soap opera style shows lately. I don't blame him. They be entertaining with all the drama, but kind of predictable.

"Okay babe. I'm heading out." I made a break for the door. As soon as my hand touched for the door knob, Dewayne rose up from the couch.

"Where are you going?"

"Target. I need to grab a couple of things for tonight."

"I'll come with you." Wait, what?

"Since when do you like going to Target?"

"I don't like going to bougie Walmart. I just want to be with you."

"Awww." I cooed, resuming a look from him. "Why did you make that face?" I laughed.

"You think everything is cute." I watched him walk into the laundry room and pull out some

"Why are you changing your pants? I like those grey sweatpants."

"And I know why you do. That's why I want to keep this for your eyes only." He smirked, putting on some black cargo pants.

"Good idea."

"You were trying to leave without giving me a kiss?" He  grabbed my jaw, looking deep into my eyes.

"No."

"Better not be." He kissed me and slapped my *ss. "Come on. Let's go."