When He's Stressed...

Theme Song: Bruno Mars - Move On
Y/N's P.O.V.

I glanced at the clock and saw it read 6:00 p.m., Bruno should be on his way home soon from rehearsal for the upcoming VMA's. Geronimo began barking, indicating that his Papa had finally made it home. The lock turned and the door opened and Bruno walked in. He looked highly irritated and pissed off. Lately, he has been really distant and I've really missed being close to him. We used to always clown with each other and talk but lately, he makes me feel like I'm bothering him. I can't help but wonder if he's entertaining someone else.

"Hey, baby! How was rehearsal?", I asked as I tried to plant a kiss on his lips. He turned his head, rolling his eyes. "It was rehearsal as usual.", he said as he headed towards our bedroom. I took a long sigh and ran a hand through my hair. I walked into our huge bedroom to find him dressed in grey sweats, a muscle shirt, and his curls into a beanie.

"Bruno?"

"What, Y/N?", he asked with a sigh. That's it. I've had it with his attitude. His short ass is gonna change that shit today. "What the hell is your problem?! ", I asked exasperatedly.

"Look, I'm not in the mood for this bullshit, okay?! Leave me alone! Damn!", he yelled out in anger.

My entire body froze. Never has Bruno spoken to me like this before. I looked at him through unshed tears and his face began to soften, realizing what he'd done.

"You know what? You want to be alone? That's all I need to hear.", I said as tears of anger cascaded down my cheeks.

"Y/N, I didn't me-"

"Save it. I don't give a damn.", I said as I grabbed my car keys and slammed the door behind me. I started the car and drove off to be alone to sort out my feelings.

5 hours later...

Bruno's P.O.V.
At this point, I'm scared out of my mind. This new album has me so stressed out and I took my frustrations out on Y/N. Lord knows I didn't mean the things I said to her. I called the guys over so they could try and help me find her.

"Jesus, Bruno, what the hell did you say to her?", Phil said as he set up his laptop.

"I snapped at her and told her to leave me the hell alone.", I said, running a hand through my curls. All she was trying to do was love on me and I pushed her away with my bullshit. "Bruno, you got a good woman. Stop letting your fucking temper separate you from her! This is childish. I get you're stressed, but don't take your shit out on someone who has your back when the stage lights go off.", Dwayne said with disappointed eyes.

I couldn't even fight what they were saying. They were absolutely right. When my back is against the wall, it is Y/N who is always pouring into me..encouraging me when I don't even see it in myself. She does nothing but supports me and in return, I shatter her feelings.

Suddenly, a call comes to Phil's cellphone. He answers it and relief washes over him. "Thank you so much, Tahiti. Please stay with her until Kam gets there."

"They found her?!", I asked with a gleam of hope in my eye. I grabbed my keys until Kameron stopped me, grabbing my shoulder.

"No. She prolly don't even wanna see you right now. Just let me and Phil go get her and I'll bring her back here. Meanwhile, you need to be figuring out how you are gonna make it up to Y/N. Get your shit together, B." Kam said as he hugged me, letting me know that everything was going to be okay.

Once everybody left, I looked around our house. It seemed so empty without her. I needed her back with me. I went to my writing nook and began playing on the piano. Suddenly some lyrics came to mind and I began writing them down. G began to whimper at the door, obviously missing Y/N's presence. I pet him as the sadness began to fill my body.