Broken-Hearted Girl

Theme Song: Bruno Mars - Chunky

Bruno's P.O.V.

I'm here with the guys working on music for my new album Unorthodox Jukebox and it's like nobody is in the mood, including me. I look around the room and notice Y/N wasn't here and that was so unlike her. Normally, she'd be here right with us, jamming out and messing with the guys. I can tell everyone missed her presence. Y/N and I have been best friends for 12 years and she's supported us since the beginning. Truth be told, I'm madly in love with her and all the guys know it.

They keep pushing me to tell her but I dont wanna ruin our friendship. I don't even know if she feels the same way about me plus she already has a boyfriend. She's so perfect to me, even though she feels that she's not. She's a thicky, which I love. She has curves in all the right places and I've dreamed many nights of exploring every last one.

Phil: Anybody heard from Y/N today?

Bruno: No and it's not like her.

Phredley: *scrolls through Instagram* Awww snap! Y'all come look at this shit!

We all gather around Phred's phone and see a picture of Y/N's boyfriend hugged up with another woman. I know if I saw it then Y/N is obviously already aware of this asshole. I knew that fool would break her heart. This only gave me further proof that I needed to man up and tell Y/N how I really feel about her. I can't go any longer just being her friend. I needed to call her mine and only mine.

Bruno: Y'all just chill here. I'm going to check on Y/N and try to bring her here.

Kameron: Go get ya girl, bro. If you see her punk ass ex, beat his ass. Don't nobody fuck over my sister. I'll lock his ass out of Heaven and hit his ass with a 24K Grenade.

Bruno: *cackles as he daps each of them* Nahh. We gonna bury his ass like Treasure. *laughs* I'll be back.

I get in my car, blasting some music, heading to Y/N's house. Today is the day I'm going to make her mine. I just hope the feeling is mutual because this can change everything.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Words can't even describe the hurt I feel right now. For me to find out that the guy I thought I was building something with not only dumps me...but on social media. He didn't even have the balls to even face me like a man. To makes matters worse, he dumps me for one of my friends, well, former friend now. I've been crying so much I haven't even talked to Bruno or the other guys about it. I knew they'd be in the studio and I didn't wanna crash their mood and energy with my problems. They're the only friends I have that's been loyal. Especially Bruno, we've been through so much together. I know he's always there for me. What I haven't told him is how deeply in love I am with him. I just feel like I don't belong in his world. I'm not good enough to be with him in that way.

Tears streamed down my face as the anger began building inside of me all over again. I began smashing our pictures into the wall one by one. I look around the room and see everything I've destroyed but it doesn't amount to the pain my heart feels. What makes matters worse is the main reason he left me was because of my shape. I sit against the wall, smoking a cigarette, crying my heart's pain out. Suddenly, I looked up and saw Bruno standing in my doorway. Lords knows I didn't want him to see me like this.

Bruno's P.O.V.

I arrived at her house and used the spare key that she gave me. My heart broke at what I saw. Pictures were shattered all throughout the living room and I saw Y/N sitting against a wall, crying and finishing a cigarette. It broke my heart to see her hurting like this. She looked up at me with tears streaming down her face as she tried her best to act normal. I knew she was far from okay. I immediately wrapped her in my arms as she cried on my shoulder.