V-Day Hooligans

Theme Song: Bruno Mars - All About You

Y/N's P.O.V.

Today is Valentine's Day and I sadly woke up alone. Bruno is away on tour and won't be back until sometime next month. I miss him so much and it's been hard on both of us. It's only so much FaceTime can do. I miss his hugs and kisses and just spending time with him. However, I'd do anything to support his dreams and I know his love for music and being an artist. I couldn't dare take that away from him. I bury my face in his pillow, inhaling his addicting cologne. A smile comes to my face because it makes me feel like in a crazy way that he's here with me. I look on my phone, seeing that I got a notification from Bruno but when I go to check it out, it's not there. Crazy, right? I take a warm shower and dress in a Maroon top and a black skirt. I fluffed out my natural curls and wore just a little gloss, keeping it very natural.

 I fluffed out my natural curls and wore just a little gloss, keeping it very natural

 Bruno hates it when I wear makeup

Bruno hates it when I wear makeup. He always says that it takes away from my natural beauty, which is something I've always loved him for. I walk into our living and my eyes watered at what all I saw. The entire room was covered in roses. Everywhere I turned, there were dozens of beautiful roses.

Tears streamed down my face as I looked at a card that had my name written on it

Y/N,

Being with you taught me the true meaning of love. I don't need a holiday to celebrate the love I have for you. Even though you know I travel constantly being far from you for months at a time, you've remained faithful and loyal to me. I truly don't deserve you. I talk to God almost every night, asking Him what good deed did I do that He would entrust me with one of His most gorgeous angels. Baby, I love you so much. I'm not perfect and I've made my mistakes in the past but I vow to always do my best to show you just as much love and commitment as you've shown me. Happy Valentine's Day, Baby Squirrel!

P.S. Check our camera. ;)

-Brunz

Tears streamed down my face as I made our way to our security cameras. I saw Bruno, Kam, and Phredley on the camera serenading me with a song.

Immediately, I pressed the buzzer, letting him enter. My emotions were at an all-time high. I turned around and there he was. His gorgeous dimples showed as he smirked at me. I jumped in his arms, hugging and kissing him with every emotion I had in me. "Somebody missed Daddy.", he said, chuckling in between my kisses. "I missed you so much, Brunz. Happy Valentine's Day!!", I said, hugging him, inhaling his cologne that I love so much. He continued to hold me in his strong arms as he gazed into my eyes. "How in the hell did you do all of this?", I asked, tearing up at how much he went through to make sure I woke up to all of this. "The band and I took a quick flight out and as far as the roses, I had Urbana and a few of her friends sneak over and set everything up.", he said, smiling. Words couldn't even express how happy I was at this point. "Wait, aren't you supposed to be on tour?", I asked, still confused as hell. He turned around, smiling and I knew he had something up his sleeve. "Yes...I do have to go back. I'm taking you with me. I be damned if I spend Valentine's Day without my baby.", he said, grabbing my suitcase. This is all I wanted. I get to spend V-Day with my baby. He helped me pack swiftly as possible and we headed towards the tour bus that was gonna take us to the airport.

Hey Hooligans!!

I hope you guys enjoy this imagine that I made b/c Valentine's Day just recently passed. No worries, part 2 will be uploaded tomorrow. Plus....I JUST GOT THE 24k MAGIC VINYL TODAY!!!!! 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Hooligan Hugs!!!!