When You're Insecure

Theme Song: Daniel Caesar- Japanese Denim

Y/N's P.O.V.

Even though words are just words, they can leave one hell of a scar. I'm Y/N and Bruno and I have been together for 6 years now and he's made my life so happy. He's always there for me whenever I need him. However, dating a celebrity always has it's challenges. I scroll on my Instagram, seeing that I got replies on my recent post that I made about Bruno and I.

I scrolled to the comments to see the Hooligans giving us encouraging and loving words

I scrolled to the comments to see the Hooligans giving us encouraging and loving words. They really make my heart smile. I scroll down further to see trolls saying the most hurtful words I've ever heard.

Bruno'sBae: Uggh why is he with her? LMAO!

BrunzGorilla24K: She not even that cute. How he look better than her? #FOH

24KAngel: He deserves way better. He needs to drop her ass. #FLOP

I couldn't even reply back. Tears streamed down my face as their words echoed in my head. I cried my eyes out as my insecurities consumed me as they always do. Deep down I've always felt like I didn't deserve Bruno...scared that one day he might find someone who makes him happier. I suddenly hear a car pull into our driveway. Immediately, I know that Bruno's home. I don't want him to see me all upset. I hurry and wash my face, applying a little makeup and fixing my hair.
"Baby, I'm home!", I hear his voice downstairs. I put a smile on my face and run downstairs. I run down the stairs to see him with a huge smile, showing off those dimples that I adore so much. He pulls me in his arms, spinning me in a circle as I giggle in his ear. He pulled back, gazing at me in my eyes, causing me to look down. Bruno is very insightful and I knew he was trying to read me. "Baby, are you okay?", he asked in a serious tone. "Nothing, baby. I'm okay.", I said instantly. Something told me he was far from finished with his interrogation.

Bruno's P.O.V.

I knew she'd say that. I saw what those bitches did on Instagram and I am highly pissed off. Before I gather those bitches together, I have to make sure my baby is okay and I know she's not. I can see the pain in her eyes. Even though she's trying her damn hardest to hide it from me. I scoop her in my arms, carrying her in the living room. I sit on the couch, pulling her in my lap. "So, you don't wanna tell me what happened on Instagram?", I asked softly. She dropped her gaze, playing with her fingers. "Bruno, it's fine.", she said in a small voice. "Y/N, I know you. I can see it all in your eyes. Talk to me. That's why I'm here.", I said as I softly caressed her face.

Tears filled her eyes and it broke my heart to see what those bitches had done to her. "I...I already have insecurities I deal with but seeing people point them out makes it even worse. I always feel like you deserve more. I feel like I'm not good enough to be with you. I just get so scared that I'll push you away o-or that you'd be happier with someone else.", she said as tears streamed down her face.