Broken Hearted Girl Pt. 2

Theme Song: Rendezvous At Two - F*ck Me & Feed Me

Y/N's P.O.V.

The time is now 11:21 p.m. and their recording session is finally finished. After saying bye to the guys, Bruno and I headed to his Caddy. With a huge smile on his face, he opened the passenger door, allowing me to get in. His words now burned in my mind and made butterflies erupt inside of me. The thought of me being intimate with Bruno made me so damn nervous yet excited. I've thought about it countless nights but never thought it would ever happen. I felt his hand graze my thigh as he caressed it softly, giving me that famous smirk.

Bruno: You good, baby girl?

Y/N: *blushes* Yeah, I'm fine. Let's go. *smirks*

Blasting music and his hand placed protectively on my thigh, he began driving back to his place. My heart began to pound with anticipation. What if he didn't like my body? What if I don't please him the way he wants? Before I knew it, we were at his place and he cut the car off, gazing at me with want and lust. Moments later, we were on his couch, talking.

Y/N: Can I ask you something, Bruno?

Bruno: Sure, baby.

Y/N: How long have you felt this way? How long have you had these feelings about me?

Bruno: Since the first time I ever saw you. You always made me so nervous and every time I'd build up the nerve to ask you, you'd be with some jerk who didn't deserve you. I love everything about you. You've always been enough for me.

As he poured out his heart to me, I knew that this is exactly where I wanted to be. He pulled me closer, making me straddle him. He gazed at my eyes then drifted down to my lips as he inched closer to them. He cupped my face in his hands as he kissed me slowly and passionately. I could feel my body give in as I basically melted in his strong arms. My fingers immediately dug into his curls as his kisses trailed down to my neck, making me moan and whimper as he teased my flesh with each kiss. 

Bruno's P.O.V.

My self control is out the window at this point. I got up from the couch, still holding her in my arms, as I made my way to the bedroom. I dreamed on making love to Y/N for so long and I'm gonna do this the right way. I laid her on the bed as I took off her shirt, revealing her black lacey bra. I stripped off whatever clothes I had on and crawled on top of her, planting kisses along her beautiful body. I could sense that she was nervous and hesitant. We both were fully naked and I took time to admire every curve that graced her beautiful body. She tried to hide it with her hands until I pushed them away. I sucked on her breast, pulling her body closer to mine, hearing her moans increase as I teased her with no mercy. 

Y/N: Mmmm..Bruno..

Bruno: Mmm spread your legs for Daddy. I want you so bad.

I watched as she squirmed in my grasp as my kisses got lower and lower. I lightly bit her inner thigh as I draped her legs over my shoulders. I glanced back up at her to see she was already looking down at me, awaiting my next move. I slowly lick her kitty as she run her fingers through my curls as I stroke her with my tongue.

Y/N: YES, DADDY! Right there, Bruno *moans*

Y/N's P.O.V.

The pleasure Bruno's giving me is so intense and I know he's nowhere near finished. He worked his tongue faster and pulled my body closer to him, pushing me closer to my release. My toes curled and tears formed as he ate me out with no mercy. I ran my fingers through his curls as I grinded on his face, making him go deeper. He groaned softly as he gripped my thighs, pulling me closer, if that were possible. Moments later, I crashed into my orgasm as I let out cries of pleasure. He crawled back on top of me, gazing in my eyes. I could see the love he had for me. In that moment, no words needed to be spoken. Finally, I was about to make love to the man I've loved for years. He is finally all mine. He slid on a condom and slowly slid inside of me while never breaking eye contact. 

Bruno: You ready, baby girl?

Y/N: Yes, Daddy.

Bruno: I love you so much, Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too, Bruno. *kisses him*

He softly grabbed my hip as he softly stroked me, making us both moan as he went harder, giving me all his love. He grabbed my hands, pinning them above my head as he picked up the pace. I moaned softly in his ear as I squeezed his hands, practically begging to touch him. Suddenly, he flipped us over, gazing up at me, touching my exposed skin.

Bruno: Think you could ride it for Daddy? 

Y/N: *moans*

Bruno: *smacks her ass* Use your mouth or I will, baby girl.

Y/N: Yes, Daddy. Just relax and let me handle this.

At that point, my confidence was shining through. I didn't feel nervous. I was completely comfortable and living in the moment. I gently pushed him back on the bed as I trailed kisses along his chest. I smiled as I heard low groans from him, encouraging me to continue. I grabbed his member, guiding it inside of me. I kissed him as I slowly grinded on him, placing my hands on top of his chest to give me balance.

Bruno: Shit, baby, just like that. 

Y/N: Mmm...you like that, Daddy?

Bruno: Fuck yes! Ride that shit, baby!

Bruno's P.O.V.

She's so sexy like this I swear. I gaze up to see her totally fucked out. Sweat glistened along her skin as I watched her body rocked against mine. I could feel her muscles tighten and I knew she was close to her release. I wrap my arms around her waist and thrust deep inside of her as she bounced up and down on my dick. Hearing her screams of pleasure only encouraged me to love her harder. Moments later, I released, holding her tight against me as she came right after me. I gazed at her as we both smiled at each other. I slid out of her slowly, throwing away the condom. I got back in bed, pulling her on top of me as I held her in my arms.

Bruno: You are so beautiful. *smiles*

Y/N: You make me feel beautiful. You always have. *kisses him*

Bruno: That's because you are, Y/N. Everything about you is beautiful. I love you so much. You're finally all mine. *smiles*

Y/N: I've always been yours, Brunz. I was just scared to do anything about it. I didn't think you felt the same.

Bruno: Do you know how hard I would have to focus in rehearsals when you'd be there? When I'm around you, I'm not myself. Even after all these years, you still make me nervous. *chuckles*

Y/N: Well, the feeling is mutual, Brunz *laughs*

Just to hear her laugh was enough to make my heart melt. I finally have the woman I've loved for years safe in my arms. I pulled her close as I watched her slowly drift off to sleep. As I said before, I hate the fact that bastard broke her heart but I'm glad he gave me an opportunity to mend it.

I told y'all a part two was coming!!! If you have a request, no worries, I'm working on it. I have my laptop back so I can update more efficiently. Hope you guys enjoy this one. Let me know in the comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooligan Hugs!!