Guitar Girl

Theme Song: Bruno Mars - Young Girls 

Bruno's P.O.V.

I pulled into our driveway, getting back from rehearsals for our tour in Brazil and I couldn't be happier

I pulled into our driveway, getting back from rehearsals for our tour in Brazil and I couldn't be happier. I finally feel I'm at a point in my career where I am artistically free to create the things that I want to see in music. Everything is so technology now and nobody knows what real soul music is anymore. I walk in, looking for my beautiful girlfriend of 4 years, Imani Rose. 

"Baby, I'm home!", I announced but I heard no response. Geronimo ran up to me, greeting me in only the warm way that he always did.  "Where is she, boy?", I asked as I ran my fingers through his fur. Suddenly, I heard a faint guitar sound playing in what sounded like it was coming from our music room. 

The melodies grew louder the closer I came to the room. I walked in and there she was. My sweet baby girl just singing her heart out. Her hair was neatly slicked back into a ponytail as she sported one of her new sunglasses from her latest collection. I stood watching her in awe of talents I never knew she had. 

This woman truly had my heart

This woman truly had my heart. Skin that was brown sugar in the human form. Lips that were softer than a rose petal and her body was pure perfection to me. Her spirit matches her physical. She's such a sweetheart and I still don't know how I was the one her beautiful heart ended up falling for. 

Sensing that someone was watching her, she opened her eyes and slightly gasped when she saw me standing there. "H-Hey, baby!", she said, placing the guitar back on the stand and coming towards me. I leaned against the wall with a huge smirk on my face as I watched her fidget. She always did that when she got nervous. I know this woman more than I know the notes to my songs.

"Well, hello, baby girl. That was quite a performance.", I said as I reached out to hold her close to me. Then it happened. Her eyes met mine. I swear I get lost in them every single time. "Why am I just finding out that you can sing AND play the guitar?", I said as she chuckled, putting her head down to avoid eye contact. She already knew that I wasn't about to let this go. Like, nah we ain't about to just act like she didn't just give an acoustic performance!

"Babe, the last thing I want to look like is an opportunist. I'm not that type of girlfriend. People will look at me like I am trying to use you to get to the top spot. So, that's why I never said anything.", she replied softly.

Imani's P.O.V.

I know what ya'll are thinking. Girl, that's your man! However, it's different when you're dating one of pop music's biggest stars. I never want Bruno to feel like I'm trying to use him to get in the limelight because the love I feel for him is real. 

"Baby, I would never feel that way and neither would my fans. You have no idea how much they adore you. They would be right behind you supporting you. Let me help you.", he pleaded. I swear this is why I'm crazy over his ass now. Let me introduce myself. My name is Imani Rose and Brunz and I have been dating for over 4 years and it's been the happiest I have ever been.

"Bruno, you have helped me. Are you forgetting it's because of your connections that I have this sunglass collection?", I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Exactly my point! At least sing something on this Silk Sonic album! We could do a remix for Leave The Door Open! That shit would be fire!", he said doing a little dance, making me laugh. I already knew his Libra ass was not gonna take no for an answer.

I let out a slow sigh, knowing that I had been defeated in this topic. "If I agree to this, I need Andy to give me an acoustic version of his Tiny Desk performance.", I said with a devious smirk. Before I could even blink my eyes, Bruno pulled out his phone, calling Andy on Facetime

"Brunz!!!! What the business is?!", he said in his crazy-ass, country voice. I swear I wish his voice was Alexa! 

"Well, I have just stumbled on our next collaboration for the Silk Sonic album, bro.", Bruno said as he winked at me, causing me to roll my eyes. "Ooh! Who is it?!", he said in curiosity. Bruno then turned the camera towards me and Anderson completely lost it.

'I KNOW YOU FUCKIN' LYING! SHE COULD SING THIS WHOLE TIME?!", he exclaimed as my head fell back into laughter. "She has agreed to collaborate on one condition. She wants you to do an acoustic of your tiny desk performance for her.", Bruno said as he smiled at me. 

"Say less, sis! I got you AND I'm wearing the wig!!", he said as we all laughed. These recording sessions are about to be funny as fuck! This album is about to be so delayed!

Guess who's back?! In honor of my birthday on Oct. 13t, I will be updating all my stories throughout the week!!!!! If you have any requests, don't be shy! Inbox me including details!!