Grammy Night - @CandyBaby0121

Dedicated to CandyBaby0121

Theme Song: Bruno Mars - Finesse Remix

Bruno's P.O.V.
This was it. We are now at the 60th Grammy Awards and tonight I'm gonna be performing. I'm gonna be performing with my baby, Y/N, on the Finesse Remix we collaborated on. She worked so hard on this song and I'm proud to have her be a part on something so special. We are now in my dressing room and all I could do was gaze at my baby as she gets dressed in her 90's outfit. The way her ass sits in those shorts makes me wanna take her right here and fuck her into oblivion.

Y/N: You should take a picture, Mars. I promise it'll last longer.

Bruno: Who says I didn't? *smirks* Baby, what's wrong? You've been pacing back and forth for the past five minutes.

Y/N: I....I'm nervous, Brunz. This is my first major performance. I don't wanna fuck it up. What i- *Bruno cuts her off with a kiss*

Bruno: Baby, you're stressing over nothing. You're gonna do amazing. People love the song and they love you. Just relax and have fun. You're gonna do great. Okay?

Y/N: Thank you, Papi. I love you. *kisses Bruno*

Suddenly, a stage manager knocked on our door, letting us know that we'd be on in five minutes. I grabbed her hands as she said a quick prayer for our performance and we walked out to meet the other guys backstage.

Announcer: ANNNND NOW THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!! BRUNO MARS ANNND Y/N!!!!!!

Y/N came out rapping her verse and fucking killed it!!! It only made me dance harder as she came closer to me. She began pushing my chest as I did the moonwalk with a huge smirk on her face. I could tell she was really into the performance and slayed that shit! We ended our performance doing our cute little dance and the crowd went crazy!! I gave her a huge hug as she blushed and smiled. Words can't describe how proud I am of her.

Y/N's P.O.V.
Words can't even describe how over the moon I am about our performance! Once we got backstage, the guys paraded me with hugs and it made me so happy.

Bruno: *mimicks Y/N* "Bruno, what if I fuck up?" Baby, you killed that shit!!! And to think your ass was nervous! Shit, when you came out, you had me shook!!

Y/N: *laughs as she playfully punches him*

Phredley: Sis, you killed that shit!!

Phil: She has me so shook I couldn't even do my moonwalk dance!! *laughs*

Y/N: AWWWW!!!! I swear I love y'all!!!

We all went to our dressing rooms to get dressed so we could be seated for the rest of the show. I dressed in a beautiful white gown designed by Mohammed Ashi along with beautiful jewelry to go with it.