16 - First Job

Shifting, Oliver groaned when the large arm that was wrapped around him pulled him close

It was kind of weird being the one spooned but needless he felt comfortable and safe in the Russian man's arms.

Although he was semi- awake he was planning on sleeping in until he felt something hard brush against his behind.

Immediately Oliver's eyes widen.

Was that what he thought it was?!

"Ivan," he called.

Ivan grumbled before tightening his grip even more.

"Ivan" he called again.

"Yes, Oliver," he grunted his morning voice rough and deep. Oliver went silent at just the sound of it.

Wow.

"Your erection is poking my ass," the doctor announced.

"That's what you woke me up for?" Ivan questioned as loosened his grip on Oliver so he could turn to face him.

"Yes,"

"It's not like my erection won't be poking in your ass one day," Ivan scoffed making Oliver choke on air.

Oliver glared at the blunt Russian man who only smirked tauntingly.

Wanting to get a little revenge, mischievously the doctor's hand snaked its way onto Ivan's tent making the giant man groan.

"Lisichka," he warned as Oliver's hand glided against him lightly.

This was certainly surprising and quite a turn-on.

With his messy hair, he was dressed in a green hoodie of mine wearing nothing but his tight white briefs underneath.