Connor - Zaychik?!

THRD POV

THRD POV.

"You're joking!" Connor laughed as a regular customer rambled on about their life.

Connor tried so hard to ignore the intense stare Viktor was giving him.

He didn't want to show that he was bothered but at this point, the scary-looking man was kind of scaring him.

And turning him on.

Connor was weird like that.

"Yes! Did you know how long it took for me to grab up the courage of asking that guy out?" Jacob chattered, he was a few inches taller than Connor and had a bit more muscle mass than the bartender.

He would always come up to the club to talk to Connor about his failed attempts at relationships.

Quite frankly he liked, Connor and of course, Connor knew but je was just waiting for him to tell him.

Not to give him a chance or anything but to turn him down.

Jacob was cute and all but he wasn't Connor's type. And hearing him talk on and on about his love conquest wasn't much of a turn-on either.

So Connor would just play nice with him until the man finally balls up and confess.

Until then he'll enjoy the tips.

"Well, maybe with the next guy you should ask before it's too late," Connor advised wiping the counter.

"Yeah, maybe I should," Jacob mumbled under his breath before raising his head.

"Umm, speaking of asking I was thinking you know since you're-"

"Connor!" a gruff voice called interrupting Jacob making the man quickly advance his glare onto the guy only to find out that it was Scarface.

Immediately he cleared his throat turning his gaze away.

"Gin and tonic," Viktor gruffed making Connor smile.

"Ah! This is the first time you ordered something else to drink!" Connor beamed as he began making the drink.

"So like do you have my answer now?" Connor quried staring Viktor down questionably.

Viktor only raised a brow in confusion before tilting his head.

"If you're gay or not?" Connor replied making Viktor sigh heavily.