33 - One night mistake.

Ravi wasn't planning on taking anyone home but believe him, this man was just too adorable to ignore

After Oliver and his little friend had scurried off Ravi could feel a pair of intense eyes staring at him.

Turning around his blue eyes were met with intense brown ones that glared at him.

Ravi Khatri was a charmer so all he did was flash his charming smile before licking his lips.

Lifting his drink he tilted his head calling the man over only for the man to scoff.

Ahh, Cat, and mouse huh? Was the thought that ran through Ravi's mind.

Being his cunning self Ravi got up from his spot before making his way over to the Brown-eyed man.

"I saw you staring at me," Ravi announced.

The man only rolled his eyes as he then took another swift of his drink

He ignore how handsome he thought Ravi looked considering the Doctor was desirably fit.

"I wasnt staring at you but at a person, you were talking to," the man corrected although he was lying. He was indeed looking at Ravi also.

Immediately Ravi's eyebrow raised in curiosity as he leaned himself forward invading the man's personal space.

He could literally smell the expensive and manly smell of Ravi's cologne.

The man's heart rate quickly jumped up as he moved back a bit.

Ravi was a handsome man certainly he would get anyone's heart rate up.

"Ravi," Ravi spoke making the man puzzled.

"That's my name,"