26 - Threats or Promises?

"Am I doing this right?" Oliver questioned Ivan as he stationed himself perfectly on top of him

"Am I doing this right?" Oliver questioned Ivan as he stationed himself perfectly on top of him. The Russian man smiled staring directly at Oliver's perfect ass loving every curve and dimple of it.

Ivan had finally convinced Oliver after a round or two to ride him.

"Da, You're doing great,"

Of course, Oliver being Oliver wanted to face the complete opposite of Ivan because of how embarrassing it'll be to look at the man while riding him.

But Ivan found this position even more eye appealingly. He loved the red hue on Oliver's ears and neck.

"Sit down whenever you're ready," Ivan smiled staring at Oliver's ass that hovered over his cock awaiting.

"Okay," Oliver breathed lowering himself down onto Ivan's dick.

Oliver's lips parted while he thoroughly felt the stretched of Ivan's dick stretching him out.

No matter how many times they did this he still couldn't understand how pleasingly and weirdly it felt to be filled by a man.

Impatiently and like Ivan, the Russian man quickly gripped Oliver's waist pulling him down onto him causing Oliver to squeal.

"Ivan," Oliver breathed feeling the tip of Ivan's cock pressed against his prostate.

His fingers dug themselves into the sheets, his jaw clenched embarrassed of the sounds that might escape his lips.

"Come on Lisichka, you know I want to hear those moans," Ivan grunted running his fingers along Oliver's ass cheek.

"Fuck you," Oliver cursed rolling his hips.

"That's very inappropriate of you Doctor," Ivan snickered before throwing his head back as Oliver lifted his hips.

_________