36 - Russell's Past 2

TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!! MENTIONS IN THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN THE TOPICS OF
CHILD ABUSE
SEXUAL ASSAULT
RAPE

TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!! MENTIONS IN THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN THE TOPICS OF CHILD ABUSESEXUAL ASSAULTRAPE

Russell Blake was only 10 when it first started. Like always his father was having late meetings with his best friend, Charlie Garrison.

Russell remembered how adamant his Old man, Richardson Blake was when it came to him being in his room when Charlie came over.

Yes, his father was very strict with everything but with meeting his friend, Charlie he was completely stringent.

Russell remembered meeting Charlie once when he was 8-years-old. The middle-aged man had made the young boy feel so uncomfortable under his gaze making young Russell squirm and fidget.

Charlie's eyes held a gleam and predatory gaze on Russell and Richardson sure had noticed.

Which was why he had forbidden Russell from stepping out of his room while Charlie was over.

Young Russell couldn't and didn't comprehend why Charlie looked at him that way.

Like he wanted to eat him.

But soon the young boy found out.
_____

It was the night Russell had awoken from a bad dream. Charlie was staying over for the night since it had stormed that night.

His father precisely told him that he must not leave his room till the morning and that if he did he would lock him in the basement after beating him for days with no food but just water for punishment.

Russell had been in the basement many times and that was a place he didn't like to go.

But that night he had a nightmare of his late mother.

And was too paranoid to go back to sleep. Want milk would put him back to sleep speedily but the kitchen was downstairs.

He couldn't leave his room.

But no one should be awake at this time of night so eventually, young Russell had convinced himself to sneak out to the kitchen.

He would be fast and quiet as a mouse.

Quickly and quietly young Russell went to the kitchen making himself a quick small cup of warm milk.