His Zaychik - Fück Yeah!

"You're a virgin?!" He outburst

"You're a virgin?!" He outburst. He couldn't believe it, but he knew Viktor was telling the truth.

"Da," Viktor replied.

"Not even with a woman?" Connor questioned.

"Da,"

Connor sat back as he exhaled in amazement before nodding his head.

"Before you ask something happened to me as a child," Viktor began, his voice becoming low, barely audible.

"I don't know or partly I don't want to know or remember but whatever happened caused me to have problems with getting sexually aroused with people," Viktor explained spreading his thighs.

"So you've never tried anything sexual with a man or woman?"

"Men and Women both tried giving me blow jobs and did other things but they all failed on making me erect," Viktor replied.

"I'm perfectly healthy, it's just that women and men haven't gotten any reaction out of me but...you," Connor's eyes widened at what Viktor stated.

"I've had wet dreams about you," Viktor declared with a straight face.

He'd rather be honest now than later.

"And I got hard," he continued making Connor blush.

"You're serious?" Connor queried.

Connor was absolutely appalled. This means Viktor found him attractive on a whole different level.

Biting his bottom lip, Connor thought about it.

Still, Victor sat on the sofa unaware of Connor's body slightly moving closer to him.

If Viktor and Connor were going to become a thing then sooner or later Viktor will realize how cunning and mischievous Connor can be.

"So," Connor began resting his hand on Viktor's chest.

"If I were to go on my knees between your legs right now you'd possibly get hard." Connor teased, his voice sounding very seductive and raspy.

Viktor felt his pulse rate go up while he felt his trousers tighten up a bit.

"Connor," He warned, making Connor smile.

"What?" Connor answered his hand going down Viktor's chest.

The man was wearing a long sleeve, skin-tight black shirt. Connor could literally feel Viktor's muscles underneath.