PROLOGUE

Cries of baby echoes through the empty land, for time has stopped, only some creatures remain in the present. The magical kingdom, once full of life, frozen in place like the waterfalls in the winter. A fog appears in the distance, swallowing the nation. A creature gallops through the woods, holding the last hopes in its arms. The child is calm in its arms. It travels far far away, till the kingdom has disappeared our of site, consumed by the fog.

Ammelia Windswor was just a baby when she was sent into the normal world for her protection. There is a lost kingdom which she has to retrieve, but she has no idea about it

A single war and a traitor was enough to create chaos in a peaceful kingdom. The people had no choice but to save their future heir. Baby Ammelia was left at the door step of a lovely married couple. That day was the day when the Ravaryn kingdom fell apart, now hidden in midst of nowhere with the help of the magic in the kingdom.

Eighteen years later Ammelia Windswor now 'Clarke' gets dreams about a particular place or a kingdom. First she brushed it off thinking it was normal, but later on it became a daily occurrence. Even though the dream almost felt normal she can't brush off the feeling that it has some sort of message to her. She loves fantasy, she really does but she knows it can't be true and relate to the dream.

only if she knew....