Chapter 5

"Is it really her? "

CHAOS

The sky had a pinkish orange glow as the sun set on Nefaria . It is rumored that each kingdom of Nefaria has different shades of the sky. But not a single person was able to return alive and prove it. A cold breeze swept through the lands of the Ravaryn Kingdom. The dull red crown glowed as it was raised into the air. A pair of eyes watched it with surprise and hope.

Ammelia felt powerful, she felt like she was carrying daggers, arrows and swords but all she had was a single pocket knife buried deep down in her bag. It felt like they have been swallowed whole into a fantasy book, the surrounding was magnificent. She could feel the magic surging in her veins.

The trees were so tall in the same size. The wind started playing hide and seek, caressing them softly and vanishing once in a while. Ammelia looked at her friends, they were looking around in awe. They couldn't take off their eyes off the place in front of them. Never in her wildest dreams she would've imagined being in a place like this.

Ammelia felt something wrong. She motioned the others to stop moving. When they turned at instinct a huge bird was flying above them. It was so huge and its flapping wings were able to cause so much wind. Ammelia quickly pulled them behind the closest tree. They crouched down even though the bark was enough to cover the three of them.

"WHOA''

" Am I dreaming?''

'' Everyone can't dream the same thing shitheads!!" Ammelia shushed the two.

Ammelia looked at the flying bird, but it wasn't a bird. It was a huge butterfly. It flapped its wings slowly and flew towards the hills.

She had no clue where they are standing at the moment. No sign of human. No nothing. Ammelia looked the direction the bird flew. The sun is almost gone from the hills but there was still daylight. Small birds were flying through the orange sky chirping happily while flying. They had to find a place to stay for the night. They will never knows what lurks in the dark.

They stood in the clearing still not knowing what else to do, It has already turned dark. There were neighs and hooves nearing there direction. Ammelia swapped nervous glances with the two. From the woods someone emerged. Ammelia almost though there was a human. Almost. The moonlight lighted the place. What they never thought was to see is a furious looking centaur.

The centaur doesn't seem like it saw them. Theo slowly crept behind pulling Ammelia and Bridget with him. Ammelia didn't want the centaur to know they were here. She couldn't take her eyes off of the centaur. Never in their life they have seen such a elegant centaur. The human part of it had a long dirty blonde hair From his head to his horse tail everything looked-perfect. It was carrying a shield in its hand. If three years ago you said her that she would be meeting a centaur like in the movies like Narnia and Harry Potter, she would've laughed at your face.

CRACK

Ammelia has stepped on a snail shell.

They winced when the centaur turned to them with a furious glare. He raised his hooves and galloped towards them. They took a step back hesitantly not knowing what the hell to do. The centaur squinted at them and became more furious.

" How dare you filthy mortals walk into the path our Salvatoris has to arrive. You all will be sentenced to death as soon as I take you to Tethoris."

Something blue shot out of Ammelia's hand when she raised her hand in defense. The centaur couldn't near them because it a protective blue dome covered them underneath. Ammela's hands were glowing blue. Under the dome everyone looked surprise. Is there any other great time to know about her powers? Infront of a furious centaur.

The centaur backed away and the dome vanished into thin air. It looked at her with horror and surprise the centaur looked at Ammelia then her hands and her face again. Something flicked his eyes, his breathe hitched.

" NO..no this can't be.." The centaur stammered.

He panicked and bowed elegantly at Ammelia's feet. '' Maiestatum meam, please forgive me, I didn't know what I was doing. I was foul to say those filthy words, please forgive me heiress".

" Er- yeah alright, I forgive you" Ammelia said awkwardly, not yet recovering from the new found powers. Its badass, all her childhood dreams having powers and saving people. Also they have to keep in mid not to freak out if they see a new different people because over here it is not possible.

The centaur stood straight and looked at Theo and Ammelia verily. " They are friends of mine, we didn't know where to go so.." she trailed off.

" No need to worry about it heiress, we will take care of it and u may call me Kiros"

He took out a horned shaped trumpet and blew it. The sound echoed the silent forest. More figures emerged from the woods before the echo dies down.

Kiros trotted towards them, and they started talking in hushed whispers. But Ammelia could hear them clearly in this soundless forest.

" Is it really her?"

" Yes yes it is, she has the powers"

" really?"

" yeah I saw it with my two eyes"

" who are the other two "

" Her majesty's friends"

" okay what do we do now"

" We take to Tethoris, Its safer there.

The centaurs walked towards them led my Kiros. They bowed their heads at her and looked at her with pure admiration. Ammelia just waved at them awkwardly.

" heiress-"

" You can call me Ammelia"

Kiros nodded gratefully" Ammelia, we will take you and your friends to the palace of Tethoris". He motioned the other centaurs to help Theo and Bridget to get on as Ammelia mounted herself on Kiros. Going horse riding with her dad did help.

The centaurs galloped into the forest from the clearing. Strands of Ammelia's hair was flying everywhere as Kirs galloped faster. To her right Bridget and Theo was grinning ear to ear. Only the hooves were heard in the forest, not a sound. No one was willing to speak either not after the new chaotic events which happened in a day. The moon followed them all through the forest watching after them.

vote and comment <33

see you guys with a new chapter, over and out.

- Milo