Chapter 4

' Answer for what?'

CRAZY BEGININGS

Ammelia's blood ran cold.

There it was, the exact tunnel which appeared in her dreams.

The trio stood rooted on their spot. They didn't have any idea what to do now.

And they heard it again,

" Come seek the hidden

look beyond you find shelter

Magic flows beneath

Don't look deeper you won't wake

The queen who is meant to rule

Will seek the kingdom

With powers beyond measure

She will rise again.."

It echoed around the forest, just like the dream she had. Ammelia looked around thinking of an idea. Then there was a sudden cold breeze as if the woods urging them to go into the tunnel.

She glanced up, It was almost dark. Ammelia closed her eyes as the breeze swept through her body for comfort.

Ammelia turned to Bridget and Theo, they were muttering and scribbling something in their notebook furiously.

" What are you doing? " Ammelia asked.

" We found the answer " Bridget answered, still looking at the notebook.

" Answer for what? "

" To the riddle-lullaby thing " Theo answered proudly.

" And what might that be? " Ammelia asked skeptically.

" Okay so first we have to walk into this tunnel because it might be the way there and the rest of it is still under thinking "answered Bridget.

Ammelia blinked at them once, twice, thrice. How did she end up with this genius crackheads?

The trio rounded up and placed each others hands on the one who is either side of them like they were discussing strategies before a basket ball match.

" Okay so what do we do next? " asked Bridget.

" We do plan 'A' and our backup is plan 'W' " answered Ammelia.

" Why 'W' though? "

" Because I said so "

" Wow " Theo said amused.

" Well if you two are done 'arguing' care to explain what are the plans? " Bridget said annoyed how bad their flirting skills are.

" Chill woman " Theo raised his hands in surrender.

" Plan A is we walk into the tunnel, it will lead us somewhere and we go there without turning back. Plan W is we go into the tunnel and find something creepy then run into it and get eaten ".

Bridget and Theo never looked this traumatized. They agreed to it except for the 'get eaten' part.

The song has now turned into a whisper. Unconsciously their legs led them towards the tunnel. The tunnel was covered in a blanket of vines but looks almost new. Ammelia peeked into the tunnel only to get greeted with darkness.

Theo passed them their torch lights. Ammelia switched on the light and started walking in followed by the two. When they were halfway from the entrance Ammelia dropped her torch. Before she could pick it up she saw a pair of bright white eyes. It blinked and another four pair of eyes appeared when they blinked in sync more and more appeared.

Theo focused his torch light towards the eyes and they started screeching showing their fangs.

" DUCK!!!" Bridget yelled and pulled both them down together.

The huge bats started flying outside flapping their large wings. After God knows how long all the bats left.

Theo stood and raised them to their feet and brushed off their clothes. Before they could do something they heard a growl. Bridget shot Theo a annoyed look. Ammelia itself thought it was his hungry stomach but when they heard the loud growl again as it shook the whole tunnel.

They whipped their head towards the entrance, there was a bear. When the bear saw the trio it started to growl more louder. Without and second thought Ammelia sprinted to the other direction of the tunnel. It was hard to see, the farther she goes the darker it gets. She could hear Bridget and Theo's horrified screams.

Suddenly, she came to halt as the path ends. Below it there is a wide ring of light. It looks so deep if she peered into the ring. There is no way she is going into that.

It was proved wrong when Bridget and Theo came running towards her with high speed. Before she could stop them they bumped into her in full force and they slipped off the edge.

Everyone started to shout as they fell from the edge. Ammelia shut her eyes tightly as she felt her body spinning when it fell into the ring. She felt nauseous when she felt like she is travelling different dimensions all of a sudden.

" IF I DIE, I WILL HAUNT THE ROW VERYN KINDOM " shouted Theo.

Ammelia curled herself into a ball getting ready for the impact, but it never came. Ammelia landed with a light puff. She slowly opened her eyes to see they were sitting on a cloud? she quickly looked around and found Theo sprawled across in a starfish position, he was muttering something to himself unstoppably. Ammelia touched the cloud gently. Bridget waved at Ammelia and motioned her to come to her.

Before she could stand she felt like she was sinking into the clouds very slowly. Her hands and legs felt light weighted and could see the clouds coming Infront of her eyes. She sank through it and started to fall again.

Bridget gasped loudly and Theo let out a high pitched scream. How many times does one person has to fall in one day? The trio hit hard ground together with a thump. They groaned as they stood up, why should they travel like this, can't they have a train ride or something like Hogwarts Express?

For the first time since they arrived they looked around and..... oh wow.

Hello beautiful muffins<33

Upto now how is the story going? I hope you guys enjoy it. The first few chaps are kinda cringe but later on I promise It will get better :)

AnYgAys have an amazing day, its Milo signing off .

vote and comment ^-^