Chapter 6

"And I assume, you might know who I am"

Arrival to Tethoris

The moon glowed above the bronze palace. The wines around the pillars were giggling as the wind brushed past them. People in the palace were clittering and clinking since they heard the heir's return. Preparations were made perfectly as the lost princess was arriving the palace. The kids were being forced to wear something nice and the ladies were fussing about how irresponsible men in Tethoris were.

The big oak doors opened slowly as the trio walked side by side accompanied by Kiros. Ammelia blinked twice to adjust to the light reflected from the palace.

Kiros turned to them and said " Welcome to the kingdom of Tethoris; the kingdom of weapons".

A silhoute of a tall figure descended the stairs, they were wearing a silver robe. They didn't look like the king. Before Ammelia could question, he voiced her thoughts.

" I am the general of Tethoris, I've been serving this kingdom since birth". He appeared to be different from all the other people they met. He looks like the 'squidward' from infinity war.

"And I assume, you might know who I am", Ammelia said looking forward and raising her chin slightly up to make herself look bold, She is royalty after all.

Mr. squidward raised his eyebrow clearly amused at Ammelia's bravery. Theo and Bridget were grinning like madmen.

"Of course I am heiress, you are the.....lost princess after all" the trio could sense that he wasn't much fond of them. "the court is waiting for your arrival" squidward said and left while his cloak was hanging for its dear life as he walked.

Kiros led them into the courtyard. It filled with hushed whispers and stares as they set their foot inside. Ammelia kept her head high, each step reflecting power and royalty. Kiros hid a proud smile, she reminded him so much of her mother.

As they neared the throne, they came eye to eye with the King of Tethoris: Kayran. Ammelia's eyes sharply scanned him. He did almost look human....almost. He had hooves instead of fingers and toes. The throne was made out of by bronze, just like the rest of the palace. Right above the throne series of ancient arts were sculpted into the bronze wall. The king was showered in Gold in both of his muscular arms. The wrinkles in his face showed that he might have been living for few centuries extra. His blonde hair was tied into a tight bun. His eyes scanned Ammelia's face slowly and moved to Theo's and Bridget's'.

The whispers started to increase as the silence near the throne increased.

" SILENCE" boomed the voice of the king. The crowd became dead silent. Everyone held their breathe in anticipation to officially know the news that they have been wishing for years. "As we all gathered here because of the news that the Heiress of the Ravaryn Kingdom has returned. and the great highness has blessed us with her presence".

The crowded roared with cheers and praisings but silenced when they saw the King of Tethoris bow for the heiress on Ravaryn Kingdom. Respectively the whole crowd goes on their knees to the lost heir.

Ammelia clenched her fists due to the sudden attention everyone giving her. She stands there, dazed watching everything unfold Infront of her eyes. While Bridget and Theo stood dumbfounded.

"Now, I would let my servants to escort you to your bedchambers" he started. " you are welcomed to stay here as long as you want to. I pledge that you and your friends will have our protection,....and the court is dismissed"

As everyone was being escorted out of the courtyard, Kiros met with the trio "My Queen, your forever faithful servant is taking the leave now. But before that I would like to give each of you a gift"

He extended a elegant wooden bow towards Ammelia, " Highness, this bow will never let you miss your target. I want you to have this always with you throughout your journey in Nefaria".

" Thankyou Kiros" nodded Ammelia smiling gratefully at him.

" And to the brave hero Theodore I am presenting you the dagger that would cut through any obstacle, use this to save yourselves in the journey" Kiros said.

" Cool man, thankyou" Theo said happily.

Kiros ignored why Theo feels cold in a warm day. Then he pulled out a horn shaped trumpet he used in the forest earlier and extended it towards Bridget. "To the wise one of 'em all, Bridget iwant you to have this trumpet with you.....any danger notify me through this and I will be there the next second. use it wisely".

Bridget wiped her sweaty hands in her trousers and took the trumpet in shaky hands and looked it with awe " thankyou" she whispered.

Kiros smiled at them, bowed and started galloping towards the huge oak trees looking back at them one last time.

The trio was escorted in their own bedchambers. Ammelia's bedchambers being in between Bridget and Theo's. Also the fancier one among the palace.

The stuff in the bedchambers made her go blind, so she slowly crept into Bridget's room.

she knocked at her door.

No answer

knocked once again

This time Bridget opened the door slightly and peeked out and relaxes when she realized it was Bridget.

"OH! Ammelia you scared the shit outta me" scolded Bridget.

" I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. I just wanted to ask if you can spend the night with me, it feels so quiet ".

" of course I would. let me call Theo and lets talk about today's event"

" Sound like a plan"

And the trio sat in a circle in Ammelia's overly comfortable bed. Everyone looks so tired after all the events that happened in a day. Theo kept on yawning every time he spoke, which is a lot. They didn't bring up Ammelia's power because she is still not recovered from that event. But the did talk and talk about Kiros entrance, sinking cloud, the cave and the presents they received also the heir of the Ravaryn kingdom.

Little by little their voices faded and got replaced with soft snores and quiet breathing.

As the people were overjoyed by the return of the lost princess, somewhere faraway a certain someone was not so happy about the news.

" I received the news that the heir to the Ravaryn kingdom has returned.....looks like there is going to be another loss in the bloodline of the Ravaryn Kingdom after 18 years. I won't miss my chance this time". They hissed.

" yes father" slithered another voice.

" I will be sending my vipers to have an eye on her".

ANDDDD WE'RE BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER.

I just had my GCEs lets hope there is constant weekly updating after the 8 month break I took.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!

vote and comment <<<333

-MILO