Chapter 1

"what if we find about your dream?"

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

The castle stood midst of the magical forest. Once filled with music and chattering of happy people, and now not a soul in sight. A feeling of someone watching you, when you turn only to be kissed by the cold breeze. The place once filled with magic now looks like a graveyard. A comforting voice singing lullaby fading into a baby's cry. It echoed around Ammelia, who is standing at the entrance of a tunnel.

''Ammelia'' the voice echoed

" Ammelia" someone shook her awake.

Ammelia bolted out of her bed panting and sweating. Her mother was seated on her bed with a concerned look. This was the first time the comforting dream turned dark. No one knew about the occurrence of the dream except her two bestfriends. The image of the half standing castle, dead soldiers and people and a feeling of someone watching her made her feel sick. Her train of thoughts vanished when her mother passed her a cup of coffee. She nodded thankfully and took it.

"Nightmare?", her mother celestia asked.

Ammelia nodded.

''Do you want to talk about it?"

"No", Ammelia shook her head not wanting to say about her dream. Truth is, she didn't want to make her parents worried because of a stupid dream.

It was the last day of college before the summer holidays. It made her a bit cheerful. She braided her scarlet red hair and her mother pressed a kiss on her forehead as she got on her father's car.

Thomas Clarke is a very busy lawyer. He won't be home if he has loads of work, but he would make it to his family. He loves his daughter more than anything in this world. Even though Ammelia can go to college by herself, her father insisted and he drops her off every. single. day. Wholesome isn't it?

Now today is a day like that. While they drove, they blasted their favorite Taylor Swift songs and sang it loud.

She entered college, while she was walking down the hallway she saw her two friends talking animatedly. When they saw Ammelia they ran to her and sandwiched her in a tight hug.

Theo Ash is the mother of the group, but sometimes behaves like a total nut head. He is the eldest and tallest among them. He has tanned skin, brunette hair and brown eyes. altogether he is attractive.

Bridget Astor is the nerd among them. Another one who loves to read. But sadly, when she uses a book reference no one understands. She never cares about it but never stops using them. She is chubby and cute, her brown hair lays perfectly on her shoulder. Her rare grey  eyes make her look like a goddess.

This trio is pretty famous, wherever they go people greet them with happy smiles. except for one, we don't talk about her.

Now back to the story, Ammelia checked her timetable which was pasted on the lockers;

" Ugh not chemistry", she groaned.

You can say that she had to be dragged by her two friends to the class.

Ammelia bounced her leg impatiently, she hates chemistry with every single cell in her body. While the teacher was explaining who knows what,

"Psst Psst".

She turned back to see Theo calling her

"What?"

"Turn to your left casually", Theo said.

Ammelia dropped her pen purposely, but when she glanced at Bridget who was staring directly at her left. Ammelia smacked her head.

" OUCH! what was that for?", cried Bridget rubbing her head.

" Look casually not like an eagle", snapped Ammelia.

Bridget smiled sheepishly.

When Ammelia turned to her left casually she saw her bully who was glaring daggers at her. Ammelia calmly flipped her off.

-----☾︎✰☾︎✰☾︎✰☾︎✰☾︎✰-----

During the break when they were planning how to spend the holidays. Theo suggested," What if we explore the haunted building?".

" Nope not happening", refused Bridget. She was never into spooky stuff.

When the pair turned into Ammelia she suggested," What is we go on a hike in the Elder woods?''. Theo raised his eyebrow amused, Bridget was still skeptical about it finally she said "What if we find about your dreams?" she turned Ammelia " you said it changed a bit right?". Ammelia nodded.

Truth be told, she chose the Elders wood because that forest looks awfully familiar to the one which keeps appearing in her dream. Also the people around the forest has reported that some sort of power is in the particular forest. So why not just give it a try?

" Oh look who is here", said a annoying voice. The trio turned and saw the most annoying person to exist in the entire universe. Clara Jones AKA stupidest, big headed bully.

She strutted forward with a cup in her hand. Theo stood up protectively, Ammelia raised her hand to motion him not to do anything stupid.

Jones now stood Infront on Ammelia smirking. She despised her because of her beauty and fame, plus also because her crush had a crush on Ammelia.

Students and teachers gathered around there table. Half of them knew about there 'past' so they stood curiously . Everything happened in seconds, Clara has splashed her juice on Ammelia's dress. She got more pissed when she stood calmly.

" Oh see who is all dirty now", mocked Clara.

Silence

SLAP

Ammelia has slapped Clara across her cheek. There was a bright red handprint on her cheek. Theo and Bridget wolf whistled, while Clara stormed off crying.

" THAT WAS HOT ", shouted Bridget.

Ammelia winked at her.

-----☾︎✰☾︎✰☾︎✰☾︎✰☾︎✰-----

While they were walking back home they decided that they would go on a hike in 2 days, because each one had to prepare for it. Finding about the dream is important.

As soon as Ammelia cam home she passed out on the sofa.

" come home " someone whispered into her ears.