Chapter 2: First Day Part 2

The door suddenly shut open, making everyone in the classroom look over and watch, as a man in his possible late 30's walked in. He was an elf, as under his rather short light brown hair, a long ear could be seen. His clothes were a bit weird, as he wore a long sleeved short with what looked like small nicely sewed tree leafs on it, and the pants he had on were normal ones, the only exception though was the three different colored tails hanging out of them from the left front pocket." Everyone, get in your seats.. oh I see you are already seated, good that means the next week of our time together might be pleasant." His voice was rather neutrule, like he didn't really care much, but it also had a bit of authority to it.

He walked over to the front of the middle set of tables, giving him an ample view of the whole class, which wouldn't really be needed since there were only eight out of the nine total students in the classroom at the moment. He watched them all for a moment, before he turned around and began writing something on the black board." My name is Irven Wodloved, I am Babel's Archery teacher, as well as its wild magic teacher. I am here today, because your originale planned teacher, Mr. Faust has called in about personal problems and will therefore not be attending this class until next week." Irven said, before turning back to the class and stepping to the side, showing them all what he had written.

Species and Power Stages? Phillip was confused as to why they were learning something as basic as that, and on the first day of highschool no less. Though he didn't question it nore most of the others either, but someone did." Um Mr. Wodloved, why are we going to learn about that? Isn't that one of the most basic of things that you can teach us?" Miss Pendragon asked, not even putting a hand up in the air, making Phillip think she might either be a bit of a spoiled child or maybe she was just curious, and couldn't wait for him to ask her. Irven sighed a bit, before picking a notepad from the teacher's table." Let me see here.. ah yes, Morgan Pendragon, good question, let me answer it for you." He turned around again and began writing something else.

" Since you all seem to know about this, I would hope you all also knew about the other Species and Power Stages." He turned around again, showing the classroom the text:" Irregulars Power Stages, for dummies". He pointed to it, rather carefully as he once again scanned the whole classroom, before stopping on Phillip." You, what is your name?" Phillip looked confused at first, then pointed a finger at himself, to which Irven nodded. Phillip sighed a bit, before getting ready to lie through his teeth again." I am Phillip Redvine, I am-"," Ah, Mr. Redvine, I know about you, no need to say anymore for now. Anyways, can you tell me what race you are and what Stage you're on?"

Phillip, as well as the others looked a bit confused at Irven, though Phillip felt rather grateful that he didn't have to try and lie again, especially in front of so many angels. It seems dad pulled a few strings, well that should make this a bit easier." I am a demon sir, Stage Five." The angels, mostly all looked a bit weirdly at him, since they could probably tell he was lying, but couldn't really speak up about it, since it seemed like the teacher, Mr. Wodloved, would help him if they did." I see, well then that would mean you're a Greater Demon, if I am not wrong?" Irven asked, receiving a nod from Phillip, making him turn around again, and write something new, again.

" You see here students, as your classmate just revealed, he is a Greater Demon, but how could I know this?" Irven asked, while he was still writing on the black board. Two people lifted a hand up, one of them being Morgan, and the other Malaria." Malaria, how did I know he was a Greater Demon?" He shocked the class, as he, without looking, chose Malaria who he shouldn't know the name of, nore know that she was even lifting her hand." Um.. Because that's how strong a Greater Demon is, they only reach Stage Five, if they were strong then they would be-"," A Demon King or an Irregular?" Irven interrupted, making Malaria confused at his answer, but still nodding like he could see her, which he apparently could.