Chapter 5: Welcome Home Sis, part 2

It had been a few, yet so emotional changeling hours for Philip as he tried to rail his head around all of the things happening on his first day, which left him with a sick joke in his head, but it was all he could do to keep calm and not fly off to New Eden and destroyed the entire place with a single word." Hehe... are all first days of school like this? Huh uncle?" He heard what sounded like a short and surprised pair of breaths, he had been hearing them for a few minutes now and had guessed by how muffled they sounded, that his uncle and maybe even his aunt were on the other side of the door to this room." Come in already, I know you're both there.." Philip said as he kept stroking his sister's hair, even managing to fix some of the knots, pulling out some pieces of gum and even finding things that just shouldn't be there.

His uncle opened the door, and walked in slowly with his wife, Philip and Rania's aunt. She closed the door and then they both just stood there for a few seconds, both in their formal attire. Philip's uncle, much like himself, his father and his grandfather, also wore a long black coat, with tight black leather gloves and instead of glasses, he wore eye contacts. His aunt wore a more human suit, at least that would be how Philip would describe since he had never seen clothes like that before. A nice green, business top and gray jeans." Hey Philip, how is it um.. going?.." His uncle, Sermion tried the whole cool going attitude, since he had never been much for being in a constant negative mood, but he stopped since he knew that this was definitely not the time for that." Sorry, I was just um, trying to you know.. sorry." Philip shook his head, before turning his gaze to them.

" It's fine, I know you're just trying to help.. but I don't want that right now." Philip didn't have much emotion in his voice currently, and why would he? His dear younger twin sister was laying out cold in front of him, with wounds, blue marks and a few scars on her, not even to mention all of the many other violations that had been done to her. He wanted to know why this had happened, and who to blame for it. Sermion and Lily both looked at each other, making an unspoken agreement between themselves, before they both walked over to the sofa that was close to Rania' bed. Philip turned his gaze back on his sister, as he kept stroking her hair which seemed to help her sleep, since she smiled softly as he did it, which made him feel more relaxed. Not to say he wasn't furious, because he was and his uncle knew that, which was probably why he took a deep breath before he began speaking.

" Philip I want you to know that I and many of my.. many of my subordinates are working our ass's off to deal with this, since we.. we can't just charge them outright without any.. without any evidence.. those.. THOSE FUCKING HUMANS CAN Accept!" Sermion roared as Lily put a hand on his hands to try and calm him, which seemed to work a bit, he probably just needed to get that out of his system. He took a few deep breaths before he began again." This is going to be tough for you to hear, but I feel you need to hear it now and not later... Philip, look at me." Philip turned his head towards his uncle, where he felt a short moment's surge of fear, then anger and then fear again at what his uncle was about to say.

Sermion locked eyes with Philip, two shades of blue staring into each other's soul." Rania she was raped, violeted, abused and so, so many other terriable things by some important human and his.. his crew of scumbags.. By Lilith's grace, it still sickens me that I offered that-that monster any sort of hospitality.." Sermion broke eye contact, as he looked out of the open window and remembered back to the day he first met the monster that ruined his niece's first crush." Arthur Pendragon, right?" Philip asked in a cold and emotionless voice. His aunt didn't say anything, she just clenched her fist as she inadvertently cursed his name. But his uncle nodded his head, as a raging fire was set ablaze in his eyes." Yes, that's the monster who did this. Arthur Pendragon.. the son and first heir in line to the holy sword of excalibur." Sermion said as turned his eyes back onto Rania sleeping carefree for the first time in a long time.