[3]

"yah jeon fucking jungkook, what the hell was that outside!?", that was the first thing, jungkook came to hear once the bodyguard had walked him inside of the back rooms of the bar, the vip lounge where he and his bandmates would spent their break...

"yah jeon fucking jungkook, what the hell was that outside!?", that was the first thing, jungkook came to hear once the bodyguard had walked him inside of the back rooms of the bar, the vip lounge where he and his bandmates would spent their breaks to retune their instruments and prepare for the rest of the planned show.

"nothing!", jungkook growled out, pushing his way past the eldest member of their band, the one who he mostly saw as an older brother figure he never had ever since the death of junghyun 2 years ago, another rock bottom of his so shitty and depressing life.

"yah, don't try to avoid this conversation now! you've fucked up really badly this time!", the eldest kept yelling after him, watching as the younger male was strolling lazily over to the cooler, taking out a can of beer, which he immediately opened and chugged down within seconds.

within spotting that, which clearly infuriated jin, the eldest was about to storm towards the reckless behaving youngest bandmate, ready to give him a lesson but namjoon was quickly jumping in his way, preventing him from his actions as he knew too well how it would end— with a big fight.

this has happened multiple times before, jungkook had messed something up and jin was getting to caught up as his role of a bigger brother, wanting to knock the common senses back into jungkook's head but of course, as stubborn as the younger one used to be, this was simply said impossible and so the two of them always would end up in a really massive argument, neither of them willing to surrender or give up.

"come on, we don't have time for this now.", namjoon barged in jin's way, halting him in his tracks as jin was rolling his eyes, realizing how pointless this discussion was, waving him off.

"i don't have the nerves for this anyways, you can deal with it.", he mumbled out as he headed over to the couch, plugging himself upon it before lazily splaying his legs, eyes piercing in the one owned by none other than jungkook who had just taken out his second can of beer, ready to down that as well.

"well, i knew why jungkook was getting so carried away.", the teasing voice, which was belonging to jimin, who was literally beaming with a wide smirk was catching everyone's attention as jungkook arched one of his brows while busily sipping on his can of beer, the others watching him in anticipation as well.

"then spit it out, jimin.", jin demanded, clearly growing quite impatient as he was surely curious about the reason behind of jungkook's outrageous behavior, after all neither of them could put their hands on it as it has never happened before, no one has ever made him so carried away that he was getting physically violent.

"it's the person behind of his tattoo..the mysterious yn girl was there with her boyfriend and it made our golden maknae mad.", jimin revealed with a smugly smirk as everyone's eyes widened, well expect for the ones that belonged to jungkook, they were rather darkening down in irritation, his hands grasping onto the can more powerfully that it was squeezing down its material even.