[9]

◄ ◊ ►

◄ ◊ ►

"sungjin?", she gasped out as soon as her eyes recognized his familiar frame, with the difference that there was no welcoming and warm smile plastered on his face as his eyes met with hers, no, there was only displeasure manifested all over it and as for right she hoped for the ground to swallow her whole so she wouldn't be confronted with him now, considering that she was still pretty much influence by the alcohol.

"what are you doing here?", he squinted his eyes, the question shooting like a bullet and it left yn gulping in clear overwhelm, not only because she had no clue how to answer it but also because of the lacking soberness, "and why is he here too?", he added, eyes averting from her and switching upon jungkook, glaring at him in displeasure.

"i-i'm just hanging—"

"that's none of your business.", jungkook grumbled out beside her, bolting in her attempt of giving sungjin a plausible excuse but now that jungkook had interfered, she could tell that this whole encounter was doomed, they probably would end in a fight, she could feel it.

"it is!", sungjin protested, making clear that he wasn't agreeing with jungkook's opinion at all, he thought that he had a right to know where yn was being at all day instead of answering his calls considering that the lacking response and reaction he received from her was freaking him out, he was worried and upset about her odd and sudden behavior, regarding that something has changed and he couldn't let go of the feeling that the rockstar was involved in it.

"why? are you her boyfriend or what?", jungkook scoffed out, stepping out of his corner in which positioned him right in front of yn, slightly sheltering her from sungjin.

"jungkook just—", yn tried to butt in again, hoping it would gain his attention and she could soothe them both down again and then leave the hell but once again, she was interrupted, this time by sungjin though.

"what if i am!?", he growled out, his voice laced in nothing but provocation as he tended his head and stepped closer towards jungkook, who was lifting the corner of his lips, not helping it but feeling amused by the other male's statement, maning up like that only to portray him as the more powerful one.

"sure you are and therefore she is ignoring your calls all day and rather spent it with me.", jungkook mocked out, his answer being as equally provocative as sungjin's previous one and the irritation that was slowly unfolding over their counterpart's face was only reaffirming that.

"bullshit! you probably forced her to meet you and now you got her sloshed to do whatever thing to her! yn you should come with me now!", the other male countered, storming towards yn and attempting to grab her wrist but jungkook was stepping in, hindering him in that.