[14]

◄ ◊ ►

◄ ◊ ►

"The youngest member of bulletproof scout boys rumored of being in a relationship after pictures of him and an unknown woman were published in the medias. So far, he has refused to give a proper statement on the rumors."

"Opinions are divided on that matter, considering that the young rockstar is well-known for being quite of 'a womanizer' and having various hook-ups here and there. But fans are curious about the identity of this mysterious woman, who seemed to have gained the golden maknae's attention—"

The reporters voice ruptured with the TV's screen morphing back into its natural black color as Jin had fetched the remote and almost hysterically pressed the shut-down button. Shooting an awkward gaze toward his bandmates, who were gathered in the little garage of Jimin's, all of them mimicking quite the same expression as himself.

"You've got to chill, guys.", being already aware of the main source of his mates' fussed and panicking reaction to the news being shown on the media, Jungkook causally chimed in as he was slouched down on the couch, arm hooked behind his neck, while nonchalantly sucking on a self-made blunt, "I'm over it.", he squinted his eyes when taking another huge puff of the intoxicant.

"Stop bluffing, dude. It's only been a week, since you walked in here, all wasted and with puffy eye while constantly mumbling her name.", Taehyung almost scoffed, which fueled Jungkook to twist his head, eyes narrowing in a scowl as he blowed the greyish mist into the atmosphere.

"Alcohol gets me emotional, and besides, ain't I allowed to grief over a damn heartbreak huh?", he nudged his chin, "Just because all girls keep rejecting your petty ass these days, is no reason for you to judge me and my broken heart.", he added in a scoff.

"Yo fuck you—"

"Yah come one, your bickers won't solve anything.", Namjoon butted in Tae's attempt of countering Jungkook's rude remark, "I think it's best to just let go of this whole topic. If JK says that he has healed from it, we should believe him. He knows that he can always approach us if there is something he has been battling with, right?", addressing his attention to the youngest, Namjoon awaited a response and Jungkook was willing to give him that by lazily nodding his head.

"Yeah.", he continued smoking, "I appreciate y'all's concern but I'm doing perfectly fine.", he reassured.

"I ain't sold though. You literally looked like crap as you shoved yourself in here.", Jimin joined, stating his doubt as Jungkook rolled his eyes back, irritation steadily growing inside of him.