[6]

◄ ◊ ►

◄ ◊ ►

slamming the door shut, after he had shoved the young woman inside of the backstage room, jungkook was abruptly turning around to her, his face warped in irritation and displeasure, it was more than obvious that he was still loaded and his anger was at the verge of rupturing.

although she knew that she wasn't the reason of why he was holding this vexation, she was intimated and scared by it, she was scared he might lose it.

"thank—"

"are you hurt?", not letting her finish ending her speech, jungkook was bolting in, asking her this explicit question a little straightforwardly yet he felt the strong urge to do so, wanting to guarantee her well-being.

taken aback a little by his question, yn was hesitating a little to give him an answer to it, still having to digest what had just occurred out there minutes ago and that jungkook most likely had saved her life if it wasn't for him to step in and prevent the guy from chasing after her.

"m-my wrist.", she started, raising her left arm and presenting him the little bruise that was discoloring her delicate and soft looking skin, "that's the only thing that hurts a little..", she continued, pursing her lips and looking down at the ground shamefully, not being able to keep bearing his cold and penetrating eyes anymore.

"sit down on the couch.", he ordered her briefly and yn didn't even procrastinate to obey, settling down on the sofa's soft cushion, eyeing his towering figure in anticipation as he was walking over to the freezer manifested in the very corner of the room, fetching a cool pack out of it before he approached her and plopped himself down on the sofa as well.

"gimme your arm.", he reached his hand out, waiting for yn to place her hurting one in it and as obedient as she was, she did as he told her, feeling his warm fingers carefully looping around it before he pressed the cool pack against the aching spot of her wrist, causing her to hiss a little at the freezing impact but that only lasted until she got used to it, soon starting to help decreasing the pain a little.

"thank you for helping me..", she muttered out cautiously, her eyes risking to look up at him and surprisingly he was gazing back at her, his obscure orbs connecting with hers.

"what the hell are you even doing here alone?", he asked out, eyes falling back down on her injury as he continued pressing the cool pack against it, hoping for it to speed up its healing process.

"seokjin told me to come..because i wanted to talk to you.", she confessed as his brows hoisted up his hairline in surprise.

"what? you wanted to talk to me? are you sure you're not meaning to talk to your little guard dog instead?", he snorted out, clearly referring to the scene that had happened in the midst of the diner a couple of days ago and which was the source as to why she has shown up here in the first place.