[12]

◄ ◊ ►

◄ ◊ ►

Ruffling a towel through my still dripping wet hair once I finished dressing up, kneading it firmly in between of my tiny hands to wring out most of the remaining water, I idly strutted over to my bedroom, chewing on my cheek while vibing to the blasting music, coming from my earphones.

Bobbing my head up and down, I had my vision diverted on my phone's screen, wandering my eyes over the spamming messages, I was bombarded with by the group chat, which I shared with my two best friends.

Cassie and Nari kept excessively sending me messages to the point my phone was constantly chiming out, alerting me about the bulk of notifications I was receiving by their spamming in the span of less than one minute.

They totally were freaking out about my unplanned and quite sudden disappearance, and maybe at some point their reaction seemed to be valid to me, considering that I have left without a single word or proper explanation about why I was taken away by none other than a member of a fairly famous and well-know rock band.

And since Nari had become a witness of the scene that had occurred two days ago in the diner, she didn't seem to keep nonvocal about it, and told our other mutual friend right away and now they obviously were craving for answers, which kinda was understandable, I had to admit that.

And I decided to tell them. But not all of it though.

For example, I choose to not mention anything about what exactly was currently going on between me and Jungkook, since I still wasn't sure where exactly I was standing right now and if this could truly be considered as something serious.

Jungkook was still a huge mystery to me and was very hard to read and figure out his true intentions. I mean, yeah I do trust him and I'm sure, that he is sincere about his feelings, but he wasn't very vocal about them either, and he struggled a lot to express them, even to me.

He was just very unpredictable to me, and I was wary with that, wanting to protect myself from
another possible heartbreak as I was pretty much assured, that I wouldn't be able to endure all of this pain and sorrows again.

I wanted to believe, that Jungkook wouldn't hurt me again, that he wouldn't part away off me now that I finally let him back in but something inside me told me to be careful with it. I assumed, that it was just some protection mechanism caused by my trust issues.

And another reason, I refused to share anything about it with my friends, were my unsettled matters regarding my relationship with Sungjin. He still wasn't conscious of the events, which have been recently occurring between me and Jungkook and even though I was aware, that he deserved to know the truth and finally get answers to his unsolved questions, I was here blocking off and cutting him out of as if he wasn't a big part of my life anymore.