[8]

◄ ◊ ►

◄ ◊ ►

"here.", yn spoke out softly, handing him a bottle of water, which she had just gotten him from the little convenience store nearby, "you should drink some water to sober up.", she advised him, sitting down on the spot beside him as he silently accepted the offered drink of hers, untwisting its cap and placing its head upon his lips, taking a few big gulps until the whole bottle was emptied and no more liquid was inside.

"god, someone seems to be thirsty.", she chuckled out after she witnessed the empty bottle in his hands, "do you want me to get you another one?", she asked while being in the process of lifting herself up again and head straight towards the convenience store but jungkook was quickly yet gently placing his palm upon her thigh, keeping her in her position, the touch of his causing a tingling sensation on her tender skin yet she simply tried to ignore that, hearing out his words.

"it's okay, you've done enough already", he remarked, his head leisurely turning to her side as his obscure and preoccupied eyes drilled in hers, looking as if he was staring right into her soul, "i'm okay.", he reassured her as yn sighed out, averting her eyes away from him and staring up at the night sky above them.

"how are you though? you probably have strolled through the whole city to find me as i know you..", jungkook questioned, which clearly caught her by surprise, she didn't expect him to care about her feelings at all but it was no big surprise that he did.

"i should be the one asking you that question..you were the one who collapsed on the ground..", she avoided to give him a proper answer about her well-being as jungkook also shifted his eyes upon the sky above, looking at the few brightly shining stars.

"i'm sorry..i should have called someone else—"

"that's not what i meant, you idiot.", yn quickly bolted in his speech, scoffing out and crossing her arms over her chest, "just the fact that you disappeared without a damn word..again.", she concluded bittersweetly, recalling old memories and looking down at her fingers, which nervously were fiddling with each other, a coping mechanism of hers whenever she felt frustrated or stressed.

"why did you just come back?", he suddenly puffed out, eyes fixed on the starry night sky above of them, reflecting in his beautiful dark brown orbs while yn was rising her head up, gazing at him in silence before she patted her lips and spoke truthful words out loud.

"'cause i missed you, i told you.", she admitted as jungkook couldn't help but to snort out at those words, shaking his head in disbelief.

"why though?", he swiped his head toward her direction, "why would you miss me after i caused you so much pain?", he raised his brows at her, anticipating her next response clearly.