{2}

Finney:

I handed the kid some paper and a pencil and he began drawing.

"You look vaguely familiar to an old friend of mine." I said looking down at the paper. He tensed up a bit at my question, nervous. 

"Umm, who's your friend? I might know them." He said still looking at the paper.

"Um, are you by any chance," I hesitated on my question.

"Related to someone named Robin Arellano?." I asked picking at my fingers.

"How did you know?" He asked sitting his pencil down on the desk.

"You just kinda look like him." I said turning my gaze to the window.

"Yeah, that's my brother. Can I ask you a question?." He said keeping his eyes on me.

"Mm" I said looking back at his drawing.

"Are you Finney Blake?" He asked also starting to play with his own fingers. 

"Yeah. I am," I said before quickly rushing the kid back down to the basement. 

"Where are we going!?" He asked as I hurried him down the stairs. 

"We'll talk more about this tomorrow I promise, just please keep walking!" I said starting to push his back a little. I locked the door back and hurried up the stairs and just as I heard the door shut I was upstairs in my room. A sigh of relief came over me as I thought about Robin. Alive, the grabber kept his word.

Robin:

"I Don't care! Get your sorry asses out there and find my fucking brother!" I shouted through the hallway when Vance came up to me. The police took every possible thing they could find and left.

"Robin, it's ok they'll find him." I started to sob hugging Vance.

"But what if they don't find him the way they want to." I said tightening my grip on Vance.

"Robin, he will be ok if you can survive the grabber I'm sure he can too." He said hugging me tighter. My mind went to Finney when he said that. 

"Ok." I said getting up from the floor and walking back up to my room.

"I'll see you tomorrow Rob, call me if you need me." He said walking out of the door. Now it was just me in this lonely house. I wondered if Finney was still out there somewhere. Possibly working for the grabber. The last time I seen or heard from Finney was six years ago. He walked upstairs with the grabber and came back 10:00 minutes later tears running down his face. Vance,Bruce,and I all ran to Finney when he came back wondering what the grabber had done or told him. All he did was stand in the corner of the room while the grabber sprayed us all but Finney with that spray can. The last thing I remember was feeling someone run their fingers through my hair and give me a kiss on the forehead and I blacked out. Apparently I woke up on my front doorstep with no one. Vance and Bruce's parents later told them that's how they found them when they returned home. After that I would look after Gwen. That's what Finney would have wanted to keep her safe. I went to bed after a good hour and a half of crying and somehow managed to fall asleep. 

Finney: 

I shot up out of bed in a cold sweat. I looked over to the clock on my bedside table and read 2:34 on the dimly lit red light. I always have this nightmare it's the last time I've ever seen or heard from Robin, or anybody. I always wake up in the basement with Vance,Bruce, and Robin. The grabber is standing in the doorway he wants to talk to me. I reluctantly follow him out of fear he'd hurt my friends if I didn't go. I figured his sick mind wanted something from me. I followed him upstairs into the kitchen and sat down at the cold hard wooden table across from him. He spoke in a cold raspy voice.

"I've always liked you out of all of the other ones Finney." He said smiling behind his mask.

"What do you want from me." I said looking up at him.

"I want you to work for me. You don't have to kill or kidnap anyone, just be like a watcher. Sound fair." He said still smiling.

"What's in it for me?" I asked looking up at him.

"I'm glad you asked that my little child friend. How about this I'll let your friends downstairs go if you agree to stay here. And I'll leave them alone for as long as they live." He held his hand out for me to shake and I grabbed his hand and shook it. We both walked downstairs and the he knocks robin, Vance, and Bruce out and then he throws them in the back of the van, As he was about to pick Robin up I stopped him.

"Wait. Can I have a few more minutes with him?" I asked holding robins wrist from being slung over the grabbers shoulder. He set Robin down on the ground and took Vance and Bruce upstairs. I sat down on the floor with Robin and brushed his hair out of his eyes. I knew I loved Robin but I couldn't keep him down here forever with me. I rested his head in my lap and just held him there while trying not to cry. The grabber came back 2 minutes later and took Robin upstairs. I remember just walking upstairs and falling to my knees once I made it to the kitchen. Then I wake up. Always that same dream. I decide to let the kid come upstairs again I wasn't going to let the grabber hurt this one I just couldn't. I stuck the key in the lock and opened to door the kid was eating some eggs on the dirty mattress.

"I wanna ask more questions." He said setting the empty plate down on the bed and getting up.

"Ok, come on then." I said grabbing the key from the lock. And walking back up the stairs to my room with the kid trailing behind me.

"How long have you been here?." He asked sitting down at the desk.

"Six and half years." I reply coldly.

"How do you know Robin?" He asked as I pulled a chair up beside him.

"Me and him were great friends before we were taken." I said tapeping his drawing from last night to the wall.

"We?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Robin, me and two of our other friends." I said spinning in the chair.

"What friends? I might know them to." He said looking down at his feet.

"Well, ok do you know Vance hopper or Bruce yamada?" I asked stopping the chair.

"Yeah."