{13}

Vance:

I heard my mom yelling my name downstairs. I got up out of bed and walked down to the kitchen where she was.

"Hey honey, your dads back how about you join us for dinner?" I pulled on the bottom of my shirt a little while going to sit down at the kitchen table. I sat next to my mom and across from my dad.

"Hey kiddo how have you been?" 

"Good." I said grabbing my fork to have something to hold onto.

"Well honey me and your dad have been talking and we have decided that your dad is going to be staying with us for a while." She said rubbing my shoulder. I wanted to cry but if anything I wasn't going to do it in front of him. 

"O-oh that's great mom. I've decided I'm not hungry, I'm sorry." I said getting up from the table and leaving to my room.

"Ok hon, I love you goodnight!" My mom shouted through the kitchen. I walked upstairs and picked the phone up and dialed Bruce's number. I hoped he would answer.

"Hello? Bruce yamada speaking." It was soothing to hear his voice to say the least.

"Hey, how have you been?" 

"Oh hey V, Umm, good I guess. Worried about griffin. I heard from Billy you picked him up from school that was very kind of you." He said.

"Yeah, like I said before those 4 mean the world to me." I said laughing into the phone.

"Also heard from Billy you cussed Mrs. Wilkins out?" He said giggling a bit.

"Sure did, she was being a bitch to griffin." 

"Vance honey watch your language!" My mom shouted from downstairs.

"Ok mom!" I said covering the phone with my hand.

"Hey, you busy tomorrow?" Bruce said.

"No, you?"

"No, I'm glad your free tomorrow I missed you." I could my feel my face turn red from his comment. He missed me?

"oh I've missed you too," I said.

"Well do you wanna go to park tomorrow and walk around?" 

"Yeah sure I'll see tomorrow." I said before hanging up the phone.

"Bye V!" He said excitedly. I hung up the phone and walked into my room I smiled as I fell back onto the bed. 

Finney:

"Ok I think I've had it up to here with your Disney addiction." Robin said teasing me.

"Ok, cry about it." I said rolling my eyes.

"Your hurting my feelings!" He said putting a hand over his chest pretending to be hurt.

"Like I said.cry.about.it." I said squinting my eyes at him playfully.

"Oh I won't be the one crying." He said grabbing the tv remote and turning it off. 

"How dare you!" I shrieked.

"You sound like a child!" He said picking me up from the couch.

"Robin! Put me down I can walk just fine!" 

"Nope. I'm good." He said.

"I'm going to end you." 

"I'd love to see you try." He said putting me back down on my feet when we reached my room. 

"I hate you" I said handing him his clothes.

"I love you too idiot." He said leaving to the bathroom. I changed into my pajamas and got under the covers waiting for Robin. He came back and flipped the light on.