{26}

(May have mistakes and slight mention of parental abuse)

Robin:

"Robin? Robin!" Finney said snapping his fingers in my face.

"What! Oh hi Finn." I said handing him his hoodie.

"Thanks Rob. Wheres Ryan?" He said throwing it over his shoulder and looking around for my brother.

"Oh he's at Sam's" I said looking back down at my hands.

"Who's sam?" Finney said sitting next to me on the park bench.

"One of his friends he's got a crush on or something I can't remember I've only met him like once. He seems nice though." I said picking up a random stick I found and began drawing in the dirt with it.

"Aww that's so cute!" Finney said excitedly. Looking over at what I was drawing.

"Yeah it is I guess." I said bluntly.

"What's wrong Rob? Your not acting like the usual independent, chaos causing can't sit still Robin I know." He said elbowing my shoulder and laughing.

"Haha very funny Finn."I said rolling my eyes.

"Did you see the black van in the parking lot..." I said dropping the stick back onto the ground.

"You saw it to. Huh..." Finn said his voice shaky.

"Yeah..." I said putting an arm around his shoulder.

"He's gone though right?...it's over." He said once again in that same shaky scared voice.

"I don't know Finney let's just hope." I said in almost a whisper.

Vance:

"Hi Mrs hopper, I'm Bruce." Bruce said holding his hand out for my mom to shake.

"Please honey call me Vanessa." She said giving him a hug instead.

"Oh, ok Vanessa thanks." He said hugging her back. 

"Okay! I want my boyfriend back thanks mom." I said taking Bruce from my mom.

"Awww! You boys are so cute together!" She squealed from the kitchen.

"Your mom is...nice." Bruce said hugging his arms as I pushed him back to my room.

"Haha, yeah she is pretty great." I said rolling my eyes jokingly.

"Hey, um I know it's probably none of my business but are you and your mom going through something right now? If you don't wanna tell me it's fine I understand" I managed to get that last part out before he grabbed me into a hug.

"Yeah, poor Amy doesn't even understand half of that is considered abuse and not my parents just trying to "give us future"" he said pulling away from the hug and looking down at the ground.

"Abuse?" I said wondering what the hell he was talking about.

"Shit I'm sorry Vance I said to much I wasn't supposed to." He said waving his hand dismissively. He was not about to end a serious conversation like this.

"Love, you need to tell me what's going on so I can help you." I said putting a hand on his face.

"It's just a lot of yelling and stuff about grades and things. Amy made a 76 on a test and got a lot of shit for it. She was balling her eyes out by the end of all the yelling they did that night. She slept in my room that night as well." 

"If you don't feel safe there love you could always come and live here with me. My mom likes you a lot and I'm sure she wouldn't mind." I said giving him another hug.

"And leave Amy? Vance I love you but I could never leave her." He said pulling away from the hug and putting his shoes on.

"Take her with you dumb shit." I said ruffling his hair.

"Vance quit it! I'll talk to her and see if she likes the idea if you'll talk to your mom. I wouldn't want to be a bother I mean that's a big thing to ask of someone." He said pulling my hand away from his hair. 

"Okay I'll talk to her, like I said she likes you a lot." I said taking his hand and walking him outside of my room and onto the porch .

"Thanks Vance." He said kissing my cheek before walking down the creaky porch steps. I walked back inside and shut the door behind me covering my hand with my face smiling.

Robin:

"Come on Finn lets go home." I said pulling him from the bench and putting my arm back on his shoulder. 

"Yeah...okay thanks Robin." He said leaning against me as we walked to his house. I looked back at the parking lot the van was sitting in previously and noticed it wasn't there. Thank god I thought to myself picking up my pace a little.

{hey fruit cups wrote this while leaking blood from my arm, hence why it's so short sorry my sweet fruit cups hope y'all stay safe and well love you guys.❤️}