The Tale Of The Siren

Hello Everyone! I'm back at it again! A new book will be coming out in late 2022 and early 2023. The Tale Of The Siren is going to be my first original book, and I will not be taking any ideas from movies. However, One of my Ocs is going to be the actress that is in an upcoming live-action Disney movie.

Hailey Bailey is going the face of my siren. Full disclaimer because of some hate people have given her for being Ariel. I wanted to support her by having her as my main character! If you don't like it. Then, you have the right to not read this story.

*****

I want to say thank you to the wonderful lorenasanz15 for making this cover! please go check her out!

*****

 Copyright: This is a fictional work. The setting, places, characters, and names belong to me. 

Copyright © 2022 Belle Whershie (jdog129)

All rights reserved: If you see this story on other websites besides on Wattpad.com, please inform me right away. This means don't reproduce, photocopying, recording, or any other methods, without prior written and notarized permission from the author (ie. Belle Whershie - jdog129 ). However, there is an exception in brief quotations embodied in reviews and certain non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law (and my explicit permission/approval).  

Please don't publish this story or claim it as your own! If you see this story on any platform, please tell me. Thank you for your understanding. 

*****

I would like to say thank you to everyone that reads this story. I may be publishing the prologue today or tomorrow. I can't wait until you guys read it! Thank you and make sure you vote, comment, and share this story with anyone who likes this type of genre or story. If you like this then. Please follow me for more content like this.

Some mature content- Language, nudity