8 - Part Two Of The Plan: Find William. Help Friends. Belle Wants to Come With.

"To create a plan, it is important to have a clear sense of knowing the details as the location, timing, and methodology of executing it," Jacques exclaimed.

"But why do we need a plan?" asked Arieshell.

"I have a feeling we were brought here to help bring an end to evil," he answered.

"Evil? Who could be-"

"Henry and Father," whispered Belle.

Jacques pointed to Belle, "Correct!"

Gus rubbed his white and smooth beard. "It's amusing, isn't it?"

"What's amusing?" asked Arieshell.

The walls of the kitchen fell silent for a moment. The room fell silent as everyone exchanged glances, eagerly awaiting a response or reaction from someone. Belle lifted her head, inclined to speak.

"None of this is amusing to me. Jacques is on the right track," she forced herself to share a solemn expression with Jacques. "If you have any suggestions. Then, please go ahead."

"The most important task is to find your best friend," he declared.

"W-William, but why?"

"I'm not completely sure yet, but I have a sense that he's an important part of this plan."

Arieshell shuttered with anticipation. She couldn't comprehend the uncertainty of this 'so-called plan.' Her mind went to her father and brother again. They need to gather ideas on how they won't follow them.

"We need a plan to ensure my family won't find me."

"That and Belle's father and this Herny," stated Jacques.

"Ah-ha! I figured it out!" exclaimed Gus.

"What?" asked Arieshell.

"Think about it. When we arrived, Belle was frightened," Gus moved into the living room. "She told us that a man came here looking for his friend."

Jacques had a puzzled expression, "What about it?"

"Isn't it coincidental that no one was here besides Belle when we arrived?"

Jacques crossed his arms. "Are you saying Henry is responsible?"

"I dealt with his family before," whispered Arieshell.

Belle raised her hands in dismay. Jacques watched her fingertips shake as her body fell back. Gus hurried over to catch Belle.

His eyes met Jacques.

"Put her on the couch," he instructed.

Arieshell's eyes dilated as she witnessed Belle's condition. What's the matter with her? Is she alright? I'm willing to help in any way I can. What led to her fall? Arieshell sensed her throat tighten. As an outsider, she felt unequipped to help.

She observed Gus positioning Belle on the couch as Jacques brought a wet rag. He gently placed the object upon her smooth and cool forehead.

"Is she going to be alright?" Arieshell asked.

"Yes, Belle is overwhelmed. That's all," answered Jacques.

"Henry clearly traumatized her," suggested Gus.

"It's my fault," Belle declared, taking harsh breaths with every word she spoke.

Gus and Arieshell glanced at Jacques for guidance. However, Jacques was bewildered. He sat across from Belle and clasped his hands together. Arieshell approached him and took a seat beside him.