1

"where's my room?"
Jk stopped in the living room putting his luggage down..
He turned at his back, where Jin closing the door

"You mean our room?"
The sarcastic tone in his voice as Jin steps closer standing Infront of him, one hand shove on his pocket..

"No. I mean MY ROOM"

Jin looses his ties and smiling though it didn't reach his eyes..

"Other rooms in this Mansion are locked baby, and there's only one room here that I'm allowing you to use-
and that is OUR ROOM, "

Jin meeting his eyes dead serious, His face almost an inch closer to his.
Jk shaken his head in disbelief..
" You kidding right?"

"I'm not. Why would I? Does anyone needs to remind you that we are now married?
Legally married Jungkook and we are not sleeping in different rooms.. not even if you wish"

Jin turn his back ,lifting the bags and went up stairs..

"Fine , This couch is enough for me, I'm okay sleeping here-"

Jin stopped at the middle of the stairs
And turn to face his husband, slamming everything down

" Is this Marriage a joke to you?!"
He goes down again and put Jk in his arms bringing the younger close to him, one harsh tug that Jk's hands automatically pushed on Jin's chest

"Listen here KIM JEONGGUK, WE ARE NOT HERE TO PLAY.. no part of this marriage is a game, I.Am.Your.Husband and You.Are.Mine! You are not allowed to disobey any of my house rules. You are sleeping at OUR ROOM . WE ARE SLEEPING TOGETHER. AND WE ARE HAVING OUR HONEY MOON TONIGHT!"
He pushed Jk hard on the couch before approaching the stairs again ..

"Get your things up stairs . And prepare the bathtub, I want us to shower together, don't make me repeat any of this words Jk, I'll be waiting for you upstairs "

Jungkook tried his best not to cry.
But his tears was uncontrollably falling. He never imagined him signing up in this kind of marriage .
But his sister running away from her own wedding a week before it happens made his parents begging him to marry the man..
And although Seokjin used to be his-
I hate this!

Yes, It wasn't supposed to be him but Irene, suddenly Irene got pregnant by Jin's best friend- Lee JAE Hwan.
They both went to Spain and have them married in a civil wedding..

1week before Jin's and Irene's wedding, Irene sent them a video of her and Jae Hwan's civil wedding.. with a clip of an ultrasound showing Irene having a two months old baby in her womb..

Thier parents reached out for Jin showing the videos and a letter where Irene explaining herself ... saying she doesn't mean everything,.

They are childhood sweethearts, they have been in 8 long years of relationship before they both decided to marry each other and planned everything almost a year ago..
Suddenly Irene came to realize that it wasn't really Jin she loved the most-

But his best friend Ken who just came back to Korea 2 years ago to pursue their
business in Seoul..

Ken also came at Jin's office to talk to him privately, but all he received was Jin's angst and punch in the face..

Jin never leaves him until his nose was  bleeding too much , his lips are cut, his face swollen and his eyes dark from blackeyes..

Ken never fought back.. it was a relief to him, he deserves more than that pain..

Jin cried loud after seeing Ken's state.. it was too much for him.. his screams was heard all over the office.

He kneeled down asking why did they do that.. asking what's wrong he had done.. asking why of all the people -
Why him? Why his best friend? Why his girlfriend?..

Jin was exhausted that he just sat down on the floor looking devasted..

4 days before the wedding the Jeons came to his office to announce that they must cancel the wedding..
They can't do anything now to change what has happened

"Cancel the wedding?.." He smirked
"Who told you I'm cancelling the wedding?"

Jin's angry eyes stare at Mr. And Mrs Jeon ,they never seen Jin like this.. he's always charming and sweet when talking with them, he always has that gentle man manner, although he is the most prominent Business Man in Seoul, he never disrespected them, he stay humble and kind when it comes to the Jeon, he even offered a scholarship for both Irene and Jungkook..

But now-

Everything's changed..

And they can never blame him, after all he is the only victim here..

"Will you pay me back? How will you do that ? Tell me? Let's talk about that"

His voice and face was cold as Ice..
His eyes was flaming as hell..
He's a picture of a dragon whose ready to blow flames on them any moment..

He never talked to them like he's dealing a business proposal.. but now everything seems different -

It brings shivers to the Jeon's,.who almost spent all their lives serving the Kim's..
"Young Master, you know can never pay you back.. but we can work for you-"

"Work for me? You already spent all your lives working for us! I can just choose to get all of you killed if I wanted.. but that's too easy..."

Jin stand up .. getting a stick of cigarettes in his pocket and lit it before he stand at the glass wall of his office .. looking at the sunset out side his tower..

"She made me looked dumb and worthless... don't you think I can't do the same?"

Mr.and Mrs Jeon looked at each other ..
Terrified.
Mrs. Jeon started to tear up.. She almost imagine where it all going..

"Young Master, I'm begging you.. please give us another chance ."
Mr.Jeon kneeled down
"We can work to death just to pay you back, you can took everything from us but I'm begging you don't hurt our children.. Irene loves you, she doesn't mean to hu-"

"Irene loves me?
Say that again and I'll kill you!"

Jin gets the gun shoved from his back and point it at Mr.Jeon.. Mrs Jeon came down rushing  to hug her husband..

"Oh my god Son don't ! Please ! Don't!"

Jin puts his gun down ..

"Listen , if I can't marry your daughter .. then bring your son. And don't even try running away again .. or all of you will be dead!-
No.. I leave the younger one..
For pleasure"
The demonic smirk on his face appears..
That was the first time they seen the youngest Kim being mad at them..

Back then Seokjin used to be the sweetest and caring.. and loving..

How could their daughter made him this evil?
And how about the future of their youngest
If they let him marry this man?..

Irene leaving them no choice.