3

Jungkook can't stop from kissing him..

Until Jin pushed him off..

"Jin..?"

He can understand why Jin was hesitating even he is insisting the contact .. Jin is straight.. he just married him because he wanted to take revenge but hearing him saying those things maybe-

Maybe something's changed.

"We can take things slow.."

Take things slow..??

What the hell??
Take things slow ..
Just when Jungkook is hella hard..
Doesn't he knows about Jungkook had always eyes on him?
Ofcourse he knows!

Is he still working for vengeance??
Was he really just doing all this for revenge,? And not because he was aware of what the younger felt for him all these years?

Jungkook takes a deep breath..

"O-okay.. so I guess ,I'm done ..hyung Can I step out now..  I'm tired, it's been a long day.. can I go to sleep and rest-"

But Jin caress his smooth shoulders.
Looking at him thoroughly

"Are you upset Jungkook? Don't get me wrong, I know everything happened so fast and I'm sorry that I have to drag You in this situation, but believe me I was in total  frustration when Irene left.. I almost-"

Jk held Jin's hand that's laying in the side of the bathtub.. squeezing it and bringing it to his lips , he kissed it gently before bringing the hand to touch his cheeks..

"hyung I'm not upset.. and believe me everything will be fine.. you just need to forget the bad things.. I'm here.. I know it's awkward seeing me feared on you but I am happy to be here.. I really am. I'm sorry for how I behaved earlier ,,it's just the fact that I am so upset thinking... you just marry me because my sister runaway.. I hate that idea before, however I'm still grateful because  you gave me this chance.. hyung I'm still the same Jungkook who confess his love for you when he were sixteen..
The one who stole a kiss from you when he were thirteen.. and the same one who left because you're inlove with his sister when he we're eighteen..
Hyung I've been through a lot.. because I have loved you so much way back then-
And nothing's changed ...
I'm still that Jungkook who always loves you.."

Jungkook stared at him .. watching how will he take his words.. he did not turn away when Jin looks at him.. eyes almost teary.. the pain he's enduring is showing once more.
It hurts Jungkook badly..

"I'm sorry that I have to use you..
I know I'm being unfair.. however I'm asking you to give me sometime.. I'll give it a try.. I don't know when.. I cannot promise to reciprocate your feelings for me but I will try hard... Help me how to do it.. I'm not used to it Jungkook, I'm not-
- gay.. I know I'm not- but I'm afraid and  I know it's you.. who all I needed.. I will get trough it if someone like you will stay by my side.."

Jungkook hugged him, carresing his hair and back..

"There's no rush Jin-hyung ..  I'm here. And I can wait..even if  it takes forever "

***

11years ago

The young master was walking on the poolside wearing his trunk.  The young master Jin was 20 years old that time .

At that age ,he already has that fine features , rippling muscles, wide shoulders, long muscled legs, he has that perfectly symmetrical face, thick lips, his body is a perpection.. he's a dead Georgous man.. a perfect definition of a "Hunk" with small waist And 8packed abs..

The thirteen years old Jungkook can't stop drooling everytime The young master is walking in the pool like that-
Wearing only his swimming trunks..

And when he dives at the pool..

Oh gosh ! Just imagine the way he dives ! How many times Jungkook did wish if he could be that waters in the pool so he can hug that perfectly beautiful man Named Kim Seokjin.

Most of the time he'll pretend to clean the pool , holding a pool vacuum , he'll stand there and enjoy the view. And also most of the time his eighteen years old sister, Irene, will come into the scene to ruin his sacred time with his young master, and as much as him blessing his eyes.. his wicked sister will sue him away.

The Young Master was not just blessed with his beautifully handsome face and perfectly built body-
But also he was blessed with fine attitude and gentle man manners plus plus plus don't forget the brilliant brain!

That's how Jungkook always end up in his room , asking him for Math Tutorials and all.. and as gentle man as he is , Jin will always welcome him inside his room and have all his Time teaching Jungkook of those "y is equals to a times b over x" and the "sum of  3cubes" or something like "finding the perfect square"..

Unless that perfect square is Seokjin, then he already found it! Lol!

Btw.. the basic part is ..

Well The young Playful Jungkook would spend his precious time staring face to face with his young master
... Day dreaming with him at late night tutorials pretending he'll having exams the next day..

And wahlah!-

His eyes are full!

And his blessed hands who got a masteral degree in touching his hyung delicate skin...

Pretending he was just a sleepy head and all.

Until one of their tutorial sessions..

When Seokjin was so focus on teaching him how to get the "x and y" solutions, without noticing that theirr faces are almost touching and inch apart..

Jungkook knows how to do it-

Well he practiced it!

Him smelling Jin's strawberry-minty breaths, and as naughty as he is..

Jungkook suddenly turn his head-

Catching Jin's thick lips..

Jin widen his eyes, he sees that..

there eyes met..

Jungkook closed his eyes..

and bites Jin's lips ..

He never expected Jin to kissed back..

They shared that very first kiss for nearly 30 seconds..

Before Jin pulled back.. standing up in swift motion..

Jungkook stayed sitted watching Jin's reaction..

He said sorry for maybe five or six times bowing again and again saying he didn't mean it

" Jungkookie I'm sorry it was an accident, I didn't mean it.. hyung don't mean it!"

However... No matter how young as he is,..

he's not a fool ,..

He knows...

The way Jin kissed him back-

It was never an accident!