19

"Nayeon,  I want to get informed about my husband's project, in coordination of Ms. Bada Lee, Kim Taehyung and Kim Namjoon,  call it project JK , send me a document reports as soon as possible "
Seokjin said while Hoseok was putting down all the documents he needed to sign above his desk..

"Noted Mr.Kim, and regarding the matter let me inform you that Mr.Kim Namjoon called a dinner meeting with your Husband, Miss Bada Lee and Kim Taehyung today, Sir"

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows hearing the report of his assistant secretary..
"Care to tell me why it had to be a  Dinner Meeting ?  I'm afraid my husband wasn't able to attend the meeting when you scheduled it at night, he had to take care of our child which is still a baby, make it a Lunch meeting, Nayeon "

" Sir, Namjoonshi has an important Lunch meeting today with the Choi Builders Together with Taehyungshi, it's impossible to cancel that, we've been looking forward of this project for months, if we cancel it we might lose our chance. "
Seokjin thinned his lips.. as much as he want, he doesn't like the idea of Jungkook going out at night, specially they already have JunJi.. Seokjin sigh, leaning his back on the swivel chair..
"Okay.. do I have a meeting scheduled from 4pm onwards?"

He patiently waits while Nayeon checks her Notebook

"  Nothing Mr.Kim, but you have this 3pm meeting with Mr. Bang of BCI "

Seokjin nods and picks up his pen

" okay then,include me in the Dinner Meeting of Project Jk"

Nayeon bowed
"Yes Sir, I will"
"Dismiss"

Nayeon exited the office of the CEO..
Seokjin gets his phone and dial a number

"Hoseok, how's JunJi?"
He's always thankful of Hoseok's availability for their baby.. anyway he already insist that he will take care of JunJi if he wants some private time with Jungkook..
NamJoon's Husband is so sweet and caring when it comes to the little ones.. although The couple had already 2 child, a boy and a girl which is already a 12 and 9 years old. That is why Hoseok was so pond of JunJi, he said he really miss having a little one running and playing around their house. And his kids, Liza and Soobin also loves it when JunJi is with them.
"Oh Seokjin, stop worrying about your JunJi,
She's safe here. She's playing with Liza and Soobin at the backyard"

"Oh .. I. Glad to hear that. Anyway, is it possible if he can stay and sleep over at your house tonight? Because Jk and I will both attending a Dinner Meeting regarding his bakeshop planning"

Seokjin could hear Hoseok's laughters and gleeful tone..

"Ofcourse! Actually Namjoon already told me about it and so he ask me to be ready nannying JunJi because might as well Jk will get very busy preparing and planning for his five star bakeshop! "

Seokjin smiled at that He had to say goodbye or Hoseok will talk nonstop.

"Okay, Thank you always Seok. I'm really greatful your always there for JunJi. "

"Your always welcome handsome!"

Seokjin laughed

"I have to end this call now Seok, bye and Kiss My daughter for me"

He ends the call.

****

Right after the meeting with Mr. Bang, Seokjin goes straight at their home.

It's almost 5:30 pm , when he reached the house.. he wanted to surprise his husband, Ofcourse Jungkook doesn't know he include himself in the Dinner Meeting.

As he walked inside their bedroom, he heard water splashing at the bathroom.. he put down his suitcase at the bedside before taking off his coat and start loosing his tie..
He silently walk towards the bathroom and slowly peaking on the shower room..

The sight of Jungkook naked under the splashing water was breath taking.. he quietly watched his husband while undressing himself slowly putting down his disregarded clothes on the sinc of the bathroom before entering the shower..

Jungkook flinch terribly as soon as he run his hands on his naked body..
"Jin?.." Jungkook muttered, Seokjin was all busy exploring his wet naked body..
" I will never get used of this baby.. you're always amaze me".. Seokjin whispered breathless.. his hand running on his abs and arms.. his lips brushing on his neck ..
"Honey, I'm still sore.. "
Seokjin pulled his chin slowly and kissed him gently..
"This one will do.." he kissed him from gently to hungrily rubbing their bodies hard.. Jungkook moved his hand on the older's cock..
"I  will attend a dinner meeting tonight honey.. I can't -"
"I'll come with you" Seokjin also grabbed his cock while his other hand pressing on the wall.. Jungkook heard it like..I'll cum with you.. so he thought his husband wasn't hearing him and just focused on what they are doing,.
"Hyung I said , I have to attend a dinner meeting tonight regarding the-"
Jungkook slightly raised his tone to make sure his husband heard him..or everything will fucked up
"I know baby.. and I already said I'm coming with you on the dinner meeting, right?"..
"Oh... I-I'm sorry I didn't get it"..
He turn away blushing with a displeased look.. Seokjin caught him..
"You didn't get it?.. why what do you think I told you?.."
Jungkook did not say a word, but shyly hides his face on his shoulders..

"But that's a good idea baby.. cum with me"

***

JunJi is actually a baby girl sorry for the confusions😅.. I already edited my mistakes✌️😊 thank you for the comments 💜💜💜