8

Irene standing in front of Seokjin whose facing  the glass windows of his  office when Jungkook entered the room..

He saw how Irene looks at him while they are kissing, Seokjin held Irene's waist and Irene's arms snake around his husband's neck..

The bag of lunch pack he's holding fell on the floor .

Just then Seokjin noticed Jungkook's presence in his office..

The soup on the lunch box spilled..
The kimchi rice and samyupsal, Jungkook made are all scattered from floor..

When Seokjin turn his head their eyes met..
Seokjin opened his mouth , but no words came out..

Jungkook shaken his heads, his tears running down his face before he step back..

He run away just when Seokjin was about to walked towards him.

The door slammed .

Seokjin could do nothing but to stare at the foods scattered from the floor..

"Oh my goodness! Look at that little bitch!-"

Before Irene could finished her bad words to poor Jungkook, Seokjin just grabbed her neck, pinning her  to the wall  before choking her..

"What did you ??! Why did do that!??"

Seokjin's big hand completely blocked her airways..
Irene was almost collapsing..

"Don't you dare speak to my husband that way!!! Or I'll kill you!!!-
I want you to bear that in your little brain!"

Seokjin thrown her, Irene quickly grasp on her neck.. hardly breathing and coughing intensely.. she almost fell on the floor holding her bruised neck.

"This is the last time I will see your face again Irene. Get Out !!! Now!!!"
Seokjin pulled out a gun from his back.. he always had it .. pointing it's at Irene, this woman knows when Seokjin was triggered..
That's how she almost tripped on her way out..

She will never want a Mad Kim Seokjin!

****

Seokjin fires the last bullet in his gun..
It was almost 3months since He's been letting out his frustrations on the firing range..

"Seokjin"
Namjoon approached him, Seokjin wasn't even turn to look at him ..

"If that wasn't about Jungkook, then you better get out and do your fucking job, send those fucking people to search for MY husband and bring him. HOME!"

He put the gun Infront of Namjoon who became speachless or rather afraid to speak , seeing Seeokjin's angry ass..  his mood got worsened everyday since Jungkook left .

"We're trying! Our very best Sir.. but--"

Private Agent Min Yoongi whose Assigned to search for Jungkook was also hesitating to speak up..

"But You're not doing your job the way I expected it, right?"

"Sir-"

Seokjin put another bullet on his gun

"If you weren't killed here then you must be lucky. "
He points his gun at the center of the agent's forehead..

Namjoon shakes his head .. his eyes widening in fear, his hand waving Infront of Seokjin hoping to stop him..

"However you got another chance to bring my husband back ... or say goodbye to your family back home!"

Seokjin pulled the trigger-

Namjoon closed his eyes and shifted his head a little to the left, the moment he heard the gun shot-

Some strand on Agent Min Yoongi's hair flown as the bullet shot across the side of his head-