21

I made some additions in this chapter that's why I pulled it out.
Please read it again😊
And if you think the story was already unfold the past..
Think again.. some characters are executing  one by one.. this is way deeper than you already think it was🙂

****

Seokjin felt the coldness In his husband's hands, and the coldness of his body.

"Calm down Jungkook I will not do anything to you"

But Jungkook didn't seem to hear him, he kept on shivering.. his grips on Seokjin becomes tighter and tighter .. Seokjin almost losing his composure, he already felt pity on the way Jungkook pleading on him

The car stops inside the Mansion, Seokjin had to un-grip his hold on him, the chaupeur stepped out and opened the door on Seokjin's side and then on Jk's..

"Hyung... I don't want punishment..please.. " he muttered when Seokjin held him, the older can see how his face paled and he didn't like it-

"Can you walk?" He shaked his head-

Before collapsing on Seokjin's arms..

**"

" Will you say it again?"
He brought his husband on the hospital, luckily Doctor Jimin Park is on-duty

Seokjin was sitting Infront of the Doctor's desk. That was after the Doctor checked on Jungkook's vitals and laboratories.

"He's on his 7th weeks pregnancy... and the way he was soring and his vital parts were abused..  the guy was experiencing trauma. Mr.Kim, I don't like to think that your husband is needing help , but I would suggest some psychiatric test-"

"What are you insisting here Doctor Park!?"
Seokjin's eyes instantly narrowed on him
Jimin had find a way to execute the matter nicely..

"Seokjin, let me talk to you as a friend, not as a Doctor and a Client.. we both know how Irene experienced a multiple pregnancy failure because of your sexual desire-"

He doesn't want any memories about Irene this time, all the woman did was lie to people behind them

"Shut the fuck up Jimin ! You don't know anything about us-"
Jimin Interwind his hand above the table and stare straight at him

"Nope - I know how you do it Seokjin.. remember I was there when you're lost because Your husband run away from you?-"

"Shut up!'

Jimin inhaled and exhaled.. he had no intentions of ruining anything.. all he wanted was the baby's and his husband's safety..

"Okay..  but let me remind you about this. Seokjin, you might lose your child, if you don't control your filtry sexual desires"
He watched the man infront of him. For years Seokjin and Jimin had been friends because of one thing.. It's Seokjin's high libido problems.. Jimin has been his consultant.. and that was exclusively only between him and Seokjin .. not even Irene knows it.

"You better stay away from him while his pregnant, I can prescribe some medications if you can't control the lust inside you. Or by any chance, I can offer another thing if you really need someone to fuck hard.. we're friends anyway.. you just have to add some benefits on it-"

"Fuck you Jimin!"

Seokjin harshly stand up
Jimin smiled with eyes completely disappearing..

"I would gladly have it with the handsome monster as you are Kim Seokjin"

"All you need to do is to schedule me for another therapy.. if you had to make it 3times weekly then do it!"

"Okay.. that would be great.. for now, I suggest you to have a room of your own or make your self even busier.. your blue balls will calm down if it doesn't have any distractions "

******

" Jungkook I want you to remember that your pregnancy is at risk, the Doctor advised  that you must have a week long bed rest. I already hired a nanny and a house helper to assist you"

Seokjin drives them at home, after Jungkook stayed at the hospital for two days..

"I know hyung, Doctor Park already told me everything that I need to be aware of"

"I already asked Hoseok to look after you time after time, specially that I'll be having business trips around this time..  but I will assure that I will be there in every scheduled check ups  and doctor visits that you will have"

Jungkook looked at him..
" Jin I'm looking forward to it.. that was what you missed when I had JunJi"

"I won't miss anything this time Jungkook.. but there's still one thing you needed to know "
Jungkook keep his eyes on his husband
"What was that hyung?"

****

Jungkook can't believe this is happening.
He's crying while watching his husband arranging his closet..
" hyung this is a joke right?"

Seokjin gave him sad look before approaching him..
"This is for our little peanut here, baby"
Seokjin muttered at him while carressing him womb,
Jungkook kept crying silently..
" but you don't have to do this hyung.. I need you here .. I don't wanna sleep without you"

Seokjin just hugged him before gently kissing him on the head.
"Just call me if you need anything.. I connected the speaker here to the guest room I can hear you "
"No.."
"Baby,. Please if I stay here I might lose control.. you know I can't keep my self from touching you-"
"Then touch me all you want!" Jungkook whispered angrily.. Jin wipes his tears with his thumb..
"We might lose our baby, Jk.. you know I can't do it gently.. it's killing me"
"Hyung, stay here .. I can sleep at the couch, you sleep here in the bed Please.. I'll help you release in some other way- I'll help you! I'll help you Jin, just stay here please, stay here"
Seokjin seen him paling again so he pulled Jungkook in hugged again to calm him down

"Shhhh! Baby ,okay.. okay.. I will stay here, but please if you see me going out.. just don't follow me okay.. If you had to take the shower, be sure to lock the door..
And no teasing okay?''
Jungkook nods..
He doesn't experienced this torture when he had JunJi because he run away.. but now, they had to be very careful.

****

" Your husband will get frustrated about it Jin, he should know.. you should tell him.. he's in the first trimester, his sexual drives will surely increase .. he'll be needing you of course or it will stressed him out"
That was his first therapy session with Doctor Park..

"I tried to move on the guess room . But Jk doesn't let me to sleep away from him.. it's so depressing that I can see him but I'm afraid to touch him"..
Seokjin faced palm himself,

"You can do a blow job, or some safe positions if you really desires to have him.. you just have to control your mood Jin"

"How can I do that? .. I'm not used of that !
I can't even release in a single position.. I can't do it in a gentle way Chim"

"He can use his hand and his mouth.. if that wasn't enough then lead him with your hands .. make an experiment "

" aaaahh! It's so frustrating! Why can I even control it now, the way I do when we were younger ?.. you know how he use to tease me way back then, but I can stop myself-"

Jimin can't help but smile.. remembering how Jin rushed at him because..
"But you kissed him back"
"Shut up! I pulled out and run at the bathroom after that.. would you believe I spent more than 30 minutes in the cold bath ?"

Jimin nods.. Jin giving answer to his own dilemma ..

"And it helped, right? The cold bath?"

"Yeah .. the cold bath"