18

"you want a bakeshop?"
Seokjin asked after getting a bottle of water and drunk it. Jungkook arrange all the cup cakes he made at the mini cup cakes holder just above the counter of the bar side.

Until now when Seokjin talking to him, he still couldn't figure how he will talk back at his husband.. because everytime the man was staring at him, he felt like melting..

So most of the time, he will just nod and look down so he won't met his eyes.

"Jungkook.."
He heard Seokjin's soft voice, that's made him looked up..
"Yes?.."

Seokjin stand Infront of him..
Ofcourse, the way his husband looking at him could make his heartbeat stumble, and most of the time he hate it when his husband was using that Boss card! It makes him tremble as if he's doing something wrong to him, by the way he was glaring.

"Everytime I asked you.. please, give me an answer. Let me hear your voice, and stop looking down when I'm talking to you. You are legally Mr.Kim Seokjin, I want you to be aware of that "
Although his voice was a little strict with a bit of authority, still, it's has a mix a softness and care, so he couldn't feel more insecure than he is right at the moment.
Anyways.. Seokjin knows him very well, he could easily read him like a book.
"I know.. and I'm really trying -
But you don't know how intimidating you are.. I hate it when you're looking at me like that.. you make me feel nervous and uneasy"
Jungkook muttering while his -
Truly intimidating husband pulled him in the waist, intentionally bumping his hardness on him, Jungkook bitten his lips
See? This is what I'm talking about!
Seokjin hold him in the Chin..
"I'm making you nervous?.. " not him saying that and staring the younger's lips at the same time.. "how  the hell is that?" He continues
" hyung.. can you not play innocent?.. it doesn't fit you" that close, Jungkook's lips almost rubbing on his, suddenly Seokjin laugh out and pulled back
"Now I'm playing innocent haha, you're making me crazy Baby"
Jungkook looked at him unbelievably before rolling his eyes, Jin's laughing was just making him irate-
"I hate you!" He turned his back on him sulking.. but as tease as his husband is-
Well.. sometimes! Jin approach his sulking husband, embracing him from behind
"Is  that a mood swings?.." the man just licked him behind the ear, and kissed him down the line of his shoulder blades..
"Oh my God ! Jin stop! Jun Ji-"
Jungkook closed his eyes  controlling his tensions.. but Seokjin's hand runs down his crotch, while the other hand roaming smoothly inside his shirt.. pinching his nips..
Jungkook already felt the stiffening of his member under Jin's skillfully hands
"You don't wanna say that later.." Jin muttered under his breathy tone.. "shit ! I said stop!" Not Jungkook brattily saying that then letting out a moan "fuck baby!"  Seokjin hissed when Jungkook wiggles his butt on his harden cock -

"Daddaaa! Miiik?"

"Oh my God! " Jungkook automatically pulling out of him-
"Ahhhh Jun Ji!!!"
Seokjin screamed in disappointment!
What a cockblock! Seokjin grabbed the hand towel out of frustration before throwing it else where
"Bring him to bed. I'll just take a shower.. don't smile at me like that Jk ! I'm not yet done - see you in the bedroom!"
Seokjin said before leaving..

"Now tell me whose really moody!"
Jungkook can't help but giggle, Seokjin's reaction when he's cockblocked is really cute!
" ahh my baby.. I'll bring you to bed .. you want another bottle of milk?"
Sleepy Jun Ji cutely nodding..
"Daadaa .."  he said before hugging on his appa..
"Dadda is fine baby.. don't mind him"

That night Seokjin let's out all his frustrations on the bed.. Jungkook was almost screaming.. thankfully their bed room is sound proof and they have the monitor-on at JunJi's bed room.

Seokjin takes him in three straight rounds in missionary, dog-style and 69 ...
Actually it was almost 4 straight rounds-
only if JunJi's cries didn't disturb them at almost halfway of the airplane style.. Seokjin getting used of his daughter cock blocking him.

Again Jungkook automatically pulled out , quickly wearing his robe and run limping on JunJi's bed room.

*****

Jungkook wasn't at his side  when Seokjin woke up, Seokjin also used of that, usually Jungkook getting up earlier to prepare his meal before he go .

After preparing himself, Seokjin will take a few minutes to sneak on JunJi's bed bedroom, he will gently kiss her on the forehead and talk the soundly sleeping baby of him for a while before he left the room in silence.

Then he would go downstairs, straight at the dinning room where he usually found his loving husband preparing his breakfast and lunchboxes of his favorite food..

" Good morning baby, did you sleep well? I told you, to just take a rest and have a good and long sleep.. are you okay?"
Seeing his husband who can't even walk and move properly without limping..

"The devil did this!" He said, keeping himself busy in plating..

Seokjin put his suitcase on the side table before approaching him..
"Didn't the angel enjoyed it?" He said hugging him from behind..

"That angel didn't have a choice!"
"Ofcourse! Your only choice is to submit to me.. anyway, after this i want you to rest and sleep, I'll call Hoseok to take care of JunJi.. and regarding to the bakeshop that your bragging on-
Consider it settled. I'll have Lee Bada, Kim Taehyung and Kim Namjoon to work on it,  you can discuss the plan with them and they'll do the rest "

Being stunned was understatement, he never expect Seokjin would take it seriously to even let his Best Men work on his Bakeshop..

"But hyung.. you don't have to included them here.. I can do it myself.. I'm already looking for a commercial space to rent-"

"You're not renting anywhere Jungkook..
I'm not talking about just any other bakeshop here, Bada will find a place suitable for the HIGH-RISE HOTEL. Taehyung will work on the building design, I want it to be the coziest hotel- like bakeshop in Seoul and Namjoon will settle the budget plan.. no one cares how much it will cost Honey, remember your doing a business under my name and it should be the best in the line you had chosen"