16

Hi everyone!
I hope you're still up with this story.
I'm back and I'm trying my best to update everybook..
thank you for staying😊
Any suggestions on this story please comment down💕

****

Jungkook woken up alone in their room, he looked for his husband around the house but he wasn't there.

It was Sunday morning, Seokjin usually works at home at Saturday's and Sunday's.

He end up sitting down helpless at the couch but not long after he heard Jun Ji's laughter ,

"Dadddaaa!!! "

The child is happily jumping on his father's arms before Seokjin puts him down and run towards his appa..

"Jun Ji! Oh my baby! I missed you!"

"Daddaaa!"

The little one hugged him tightly, his appa lifted her..

Seokjin was smiling while watching them..

" so , you woke up early to fetch our daughter?"
He asked his husband who seemed like enjoying the moment

Seokjin nods and just smile at him..

He can't even explain the happiness he feels right now .. finally his family is here with him.. Seokjin was overwhelmed by the feeling but still he doesn't know how to express it..

He just stand there and stare at his beautiful husband , whose holding his child on his arms..
For him the picture was priceless!

" did you had your breakfast already?"

Jungkook turn his attention on JunJi from Seokjin..
He doesn't know what's happening..
Seeing his husband like that.. on his eyes he saw happiness.. in his smiles he saw contentment.. and in his posture and by the way his hands shoved on his pockets... He saw ego and pride..

Jun Ji nods..

"Yeah.. dot mik an yoots''

Yes. We got milk and fruits..

"Did Daddy made you milk ?"

Jungkook asked JunJi ..

"Yah!.."

"Did Daddy brought you fruit?"

"Yah!"

"Did Daddy peel and sliced it for you, baby?'

"Yaaaah Daddddyy!!!"

For the first he heard her say those words!

Daddy!

Seokjin bites his lips ,  he felt like crying.. so he looked down trying to hide his tears but Jungkook turn at him..

"See? I told you..Daddy loves you.. he loves you so much!"

Hearing that Seokjin looked up.. eyes questioning him Jungkook's eyes still on him..

So all this time Jungkook never made his son hate him.. after what he'd done to his husband, he's still has that kind words for him..

"Daaaadddyyy!!"

"Jungkook... You used to say that?"

Seokjin had his tears on his eyes though he's trying his best to stop it and control his emotions.. he breathe..

And Jungkook smiled at him..
He walks closer to Seokjin.. giving him a soft kiss on his lips.. and then turning on  JunJi also giving  her a kiss on a cheeks

"Yes Daddy.. JunJi baby can you also give Daddy a love kiss?"

JunJi nods grabbing his dad's cheeks to give him a kiss before hugging him..