Experiment 8 : Over it

Sam's//Impulse's// Record File - 008

Hi, hello everyone! Impulse here! Again! After this..I'm giving Sam his recorder back, I can't talk about my life—this is his!—I'm not stealing it, so, might be the last you're going to hear my voice. Let's make the best of it!

Next floor.. "It's a whole Snow Biome!" Bdubs said as he looked around "Head on the game Bdubs" Sam said as he walked passed us as I just nodded, "Impulse, you can let go of me now, I know I put on some weight for ya' bud" Tango said as he tugged my arm, he looked calm now..finally! "Alright, just don't kill anybody else.." I replied as I let go of his right arm as he stood up by himself and nodded. "I wouldn't, like I can survive the freezing temperature of this floor" he said as he hugged himself to feel warm, and ohh. Ohh, I know why "Oh yeah, you're a Blazeborn" I said as he nodded. We soon continued to find the flag as I noticed how Tango kept getting weaker by the minute of every step he takes. "Hey guys..let's slow down a bit, and tell Grian and Scar that Tango can't keep up with the temperature here" I said as everyone looked at me, I was holding Tango to balance himself as his knees and legs were weak from walking and the cold temperature. "I guess, he did kill me..but I won't let anyone else die, not in a pathetic way" Sam said as he nodded slightly, I chuckled a bit. "Alright alright, I'll call Grian" Bdubs said "How—" "GRRRIIIAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN" yelled Bdubs before I even finished my question, everyone just laughed as I laid Tango on the ground since he was freezing and getting even more weak.

"Hang in there bud..!" I said as he weakly nodded as a reply. Grian soon came "Yes—oh my god- what happened here?!" Grian said as he landed near us and saw the state of Tango "He's a Blazeborn, he can't be in cold places, remember?" Sam answered Grian's question as he raised an eyebrow "Oh no, I—we forgot! Dang it..uh..maybe the game can continue another time.. Hold on! I'll tell Scar, uhm..Bdubs, you know the exit of the maze yeah?" Grian replied as he looked at Bdubs, Bdubs nodded in response "You knew the way out of here!? Yet you didn't just lend the way so Tango can be out of here sooner?!" I yelled at Bdubs—just out of rage from worrying about my bud—Bdubs scoffed, "Well, I didn't want to ruin the fun.." Bdubs mumbled as he looked away, "No no no, 'fun' isn't a fucking thing when someone is seriously wea—" Sam spoke as Grian flapped his wings and left from annoyance "I'm telling Scar, go lead your group out of the maze Bdubs! Thanks!" Grian said as he flew away, "Let's go–" Bdubs said as he turned his back around, me and Sam helped Tango stand up as we escorted him out of the floor or maze, whatever.

After a few moments..Grian and Scar stopped their little game and said to continue another time. "Oh my gosh! Tango!" Scar said as we finally made it back to Grian's garden. "Should we call Xisuma? Zedaph? Anyone who knows Tango, or Blazes?" I asked as we put Tango on the ground lightly. "Uh..we just need to warm Tango up. I think his lab has a heater in it. Just..just bring him there" Grian told me as I nodded, "Hey Tango, can you walk one more time bud?" I asked as he weakly nodded, "Sam can you—" "Yeah, I can..but uh..where's Tommy and Ranboo, Scar? Grian?" Sam answered my question before I even ended it and asked as he looked at Grian and Scar "Wilbur already took them, didn't you see?" Scar answered as Sam stared away "No, I didn't..Impulse let's bring him to his Lab" Sam replied as I nodded "I'll be going now then, get well soon Tango!" Bdubs said as he left. I groaned a bit—still a bit mad he knew where the exit was—ignoring that..me and Sam brought Tango to his Lab and he said he'll take care of himself, I'll obviously call Zedaph over.. We left Tango in his Lab a bit later, "Well—I'll be going back to my Lab with Wilbur now, let's uh..not talk about how I died" Sam said as I nodded in response. "And uh, you're the one who named Experiment 107..right?" I asked as he nodded "Wilbur's the other, yeah?" I continued and asked "Mhm, why are you asking? Aren't you a Chemist?" He asked "Yeah, I am. Uh, say..would it be a bother when I borrow Tommy or Ranboo?" I answered and asked as he paused for a moment.

"Why?" he asked. "Uhm..they are experiments, yes?" I said as I stared away and continued to walk "Yeah, and people. Well..Enderman, for Ranboo.." He replied as I nodded "Alright, but you wouldn't bother if I borrow one for them, yeah?" I said and asked "Uh..ask Wilbur instead, I don't have the answers for that" Sam answered "Alright..well, see you around Sam!" I said as I left and waved my hand at him. I soon entered the elevator and went to my floor and entered my Lab. I laid my head on my desk and rested for a bit. There Was a knock on my door as I stood up and opened it to see no one "Weird" I said as I looked around, I looked down and saw a plant, "Oh! My plant!" I picked up the potted plant and went back inside my lab. I put it on my desk and started to mix chemicals because I was bored. I soon glanced at the plant, "Hmm..no Impulse—you might kill the plant with it!" I told myself as I resisted not to put the whatever Chemical I just made.

Boredom grows, there is literally nothing to do.. "Oh! I can go over to Sam and Wilbur's! And ask.." I said as I stood up, I soon faced the door as I looked back on the plant "..." I soon went back and grabbed the potted plant and left. Something about that plant just..makes me want to be around it. Now that I'm thinking about it..this is the plant that I touched earlier, I think? O-out of that in the way.. I went to Sam and Wilbur's Lab and knocked "Hello? Oh hi Impulse, greetings" Wilbur said as he opened the door "Hi hi! Uh, I have some questions!" I replied "Oh, sure then, come in'' Wilbur said as he let me in as I smiled lightly at him, I entered their lab and looked around "Where's Sam?" I asked while looking around "Went to grab food for Tommy and Ranboo" He answered as he sat on his desk. I looked at Tommy and Ranboo inside their room. Ranboo waved his hand at me as I waved back "How are they?" I asked "Is that really your question?" Wilbur asked as he looked at me "No, not even one of them" I answered as I glanced at him not turning my head. "Then say your questions Sir SV" Wilbur said "Alright..uh, I have some..chemicals in my lab and I'm a Chemist—I need something, or rather someone, an Experiment. And I don't have a Experiment that I'm taking care of. Can I borrow Ranboo or Tommy?" I replied and asked I glanced at him and smiled lightly "Of course! But..have you asked Sam?" He said and asked "He told me to ask you so.." I said as he nodded "I see, well..you can, but uhm..make sure they won't die. I'm not sure how Sam's gonna react when Tommy dies—or how I react to that..—don't you fucking let them die. That's all you gotta prevent" Wilbur told me as I nodded.

"No promises though Mr. Soot" I said as I picked up my potted plant and faced the door. "See you soon, tell Sam I'm borrowing them sooner or later, thanks!" I continued as I soon left and shut the door close behind me and went back to my Laboratory..

And..that's all! Thank you for listening! And well—yeah! Time to give this recorder back to its owner..! G'bye everyone! Have a good one! Impulse out!

"Hey Saaaammmm!"

"What? Finally giving my recorder back after 2-3 days Mr. SV?"

"Of course! It isn't mine! I wouldn't dare keep it..plus, I think your life stories are way more interesting than a Chemist"

"Uhuh..wait, you listened to it?"

"Mhm!"

"Well shi—"

It cuts and ends.