Mind

Boboiboy has always kept the secret of his father being an admiral at laskar station because he doesn't want anyone finding out about it and think that TAPOPS only want him just because of his father being powerful, but the secret got revealed to his team on one faithful mission.

      The kokotiam gang got a mission to rescue mindbot at planet ****, but when they found mindbot, mindbot shot them with his power with the thought of them being enemies and before they knew darkness consumed their vision.

       When they woke up they found them selves on a beutiful field, they were mesmorized, but boboiboy can't help but feel something familiar abaut the field. Hiss train of thoughts were cut short when gopal saw an orange door on the middle of the field.

        After some talking they decided to go through the door but for some reason when fang tried to touch the handle his hand phased through the door like he was a ghost, and when gopal, yaya, and ying tried it did the same thing.

       When it was boboiboy's turn he could touch the handle and when he opened the door some pictures and videos of boboiboy's life came out the door and thats when they figured that they were in boboiboy's mind.

         When they paid attention to some of boboiboy's memories fang found a picture of boboiboy with a red power sphera while yaya, ying, and gopal saw a picture of a 5 year old boboiboy with a laskar admiral, and when they were about to ask their friend they saw boboiboy staring at what looks like his family picture.

         Thats when they figured out that boboiboy was the son of an admiral of laskar station.

          Meanwhile boboiboy's mind was filled with anxiety of what would his friends think, would they think TAPOPS only recruited him because of his father?

(A/N: Sorry for not updating it's hard for me to think of ideas while at school and at home when im doing my homework)