Adult Au

Age:
Bbb, fang, yaya -21
Gopal -22
Ying -20

-Boboiboy is a Laskar admiral. When he turned 19 he wanted to work with his father, his friends agreed with his tranfer because they can still see each other. Boboiboy is also the new master of mechabot. All his elements are in their 3rd tier.

-Fang is a Tapops admiral. He got promoted to Admiral shortly after boboiboy left

-Yaya and Ying are Tapops captain. They work as a duo, they rarely work separately.

-Gopal is now a commander. After boboiboy left he decided to train himself, but he wasn't interested in combat so he trained to be a commander.

-Amato is retired. He retired after losing one eye, one arm, and one leg in a war. Boboiboy made a robotic arm and leg for him so he can come back to duty, but he refused "It's your turn" is what he said to son. He gave mechabot to his son for assistance, to which mechabot was happy that he could work with his nephew.

-Kaizo became an admiral before boboiboy and fang. He became softer to his brother and the gang but is still cold to others.

-Tarung is retired. He is currently the one who guides the gang in their duties.

(A short update. So I can update in one of my books.
I will be more busy than usual since I'm an officer in our school math club, I have to contribute in some activities
I will try to update my oneshot book if I have time. )

Bye