Wither

Day 6 of #8DAYSOFDURI

      Duri was stranded at planet dulom after his ship malfunctioned on his way back to the station after a solo mission.

      This planet is dangerous for Duri since plants can't survive here since there's no water or sunlight, this planet is known as the darkest planet since no light can be detected hence no life forms can be found.

"Good thing I have a flashlight, so I can see, but... "

"I need to find a way to get out of this planet"

        Duri tried to use his watch, hoping he might get help, but alas there was no signal.

'sigh' "Might as well find some shelter"

     After a couple of hours walking, he found a cave that could be his temporary shelter. Since no plants can survive on this planet, he decided to grow his own food, But after a couple of days the plants he grew using his powers withered.

//TIME SKIP//

     After exactly a month duri notices some changes in his body, he felt weaker and he became pale.

     Everyday he still tries to contact tapops, but his attempts always fail.

//AT TAPOPS//

      It's been a month since duri has been missing and the elements has still not given up on finding duri.

Gempa: Solar is there still no sign of duri?!

Solar: Im still working on it!

Halilintar: Wait, Solar try to track his watch.

Solar: It's worth a try.

//After a couple of minutes//

Solar: He's at planet dulom!

Ais: Wait, isn't that place deadly to duri cause he's a plant?!

Taufan: We gotta go there quick!

//AT PLANET DULOM//

   The elements had arrived, now they're exploring the planet to find duri.

Blaze: Hey guys!, I found some of duri's plants but it's withered!

    The others quickly went to where blaze was.

Solar: They really are duri's. He must be near.

    They then looked around the area when suddenly gempa found a cave that looked like someone made it to a shelter.

Halilintar: So, shall we go in?

Gempa: Let's go.

    They looked around the cave when suddenly...

Halilintar: GUYS I FOUND DURI!!!

    When the others arrived they were shocked to see duri lying on the ground pale and his clothes were now brown like the plants they found outside.

     Meaning they were too late, Duri has already withered.